Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC and PS3 to be able to exchange content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC and PS3 to be able to exchange content.

From the press release: For the first time ever, Playstation 3 owners and PC users will be able to exchange content online. We’re talking about trading multiplayer maps and custom game modes, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg! PC gamers will be able to create their own content (or mods) and then play them on the Playstation 3. Nothing like a high intensity frag for all to bring people together. Gamers of the world unite under UT3’s banner!
    Taken form iTWire.com.au

I can't wait!

old news... check the date on the article.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
      old news... check the date on the article.
      ¬_¬ ... well... it's new news to me. And I got excited. So sue me.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
        ¬_¬ ... well... it's new news to me. And I got excited. So sue me.
        My lawyer will call you!

Comment

close thread, kthxbai

Comment

Hmmm... I'm curious to find out what this means for all of the websites that host user created content?

Does it mean that UT3 has an internal content browser and these sites are all now redundant, or is this just a better way to download stuff from the server, which includes the ability for consoles to now do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by FreakinMeany View Post
              Hmmm... I'm curious to find out what this means for all of the websites that host user created content?

Does it mean that UT3 has an internal content browser and these sites are all now redundant, or is this just a better way to download stuff from the server, which includes the ability for consoles to now do the same?
              You can download stuff via a PC, put in on your memory stick and then transfer the downloaded content to you PS3.

Comment

Working...
              X