Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we sure that these are 'in-game' images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm pretty sure the actual game will look much better than that. at least on pc it will.

Comment

I bet it to!!!!, if your pc owns tho !!!

Comment

I want to see side by side ps3 vs PC.

Comment

Those are ingame images, however, you usually won't be looking through such a well composited camera angle.

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomWarrior View Post
            Or say hypothetically that it was a kind of 'staged' photo...but the actual detail in the faces etc...will that be the same when the game is in motion going at 60fps etc?
            Basically, yes. As far as we know those are the models and materials as they look in-game.

Comment

low FPS tho.

Comment

Can anyone confirm if this is ingame as well? Cuz jesus this game is amazing looking

http://www.beyondunreal.com/image.ph..._E32007_10.jpg

Comment

It is, but yet again staged.

Comment

The screenshots you are seeing, are 99% ingame. BUT they are staged shots, meaning it was built in the UED, and set up so they could get where they wanted, and take the right shot as they wanted it. There are some that where rendered out in Max, easy enough to prove, they keep forgetting to take out the gizmo icon. BUT for the most part yes, they are in game shots, just staged ones to help boost its appearance. I will never say they haven't photoshopped them afterwards either. Because I know if it where my game, and I am trying to pump up the hype, hell yeah I am going to photoshop a screenshot, and make it look as presentable as possible.

Comment

Also remember that a game doesn't look half as good static, so it's kinda fair to photoshop and stage stuff.

Comment

i hope you're right about these images..

Comment

Working...
                        X