name announcer? lilith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleary View Post
    Sorry guys! we are going to have to delay the game another 6 months because SoBIT wants an announcer called Lilith.

Hmmmmmmm?
    tru dat son.

Comment

you guys don't understand what he wants...

he wants the announcer to announce the names again, so he can hear 'lilith' being spoken.

Comment

Yea, I think most of us got that.

Even if they did add that back in, which I wouldn't have any problems with, there ain't gonna be any Lilith so.. bummer.

Comment

Now they will include Microsoft Sam saying the names of your players.

Comment

Originally posted by Magwill View Post
            I think this calls for "The Lilith Announcing Mod". Someone be a nice guy and develop it for him.
            And make me a Vin Diesel one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastame View Post
              Yea, I think most of us got that.

Even if they did add that back in, which I wouldn't have any problems with, there ain't gonna be any Lilith so.. bummer.
              Not necessarily.
              She was a Necris in UC2, and part of the War Machines/Corrupt in Ut, so there's ample opportunity for her to return.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbo View Post
                It wasn't left out entirely. Everyone's favorite character ("Mmmmister Crooooow!") still has his announcement when being selected.
                The reason for that is, that finishing the single player with Mr.Crow unlocks the toilet car for the Vehicle Arena mutator. (At least it would if the entire unlocking mechanism wasn't broken.)
                only played ut2k4 for a few months, I got it from a friend to try I'm more of a championship fan, but I'm back into pc-gaming lately

Comment

Originally posted by ScottUT View Post
                  hahahahahaha
                  yeah man, you're right.

Originally posted by EntropicLqd View Post
                  Awww bless. Maybe you should tell her.... What's the wost that could happen?
                  she could say no, and i would have to look into her face every ****ing day.

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
                  Not necessarily.
                  She was a Necris in UC2, and part of the War Machines/Corrupt in Ut, so there's ample opportunity for her to return.
                  thank you. very much.

and please, don't do like you have never been in love!(or am i really that strange?)

okay, i have my answers. thank you.

*close*

Comment

Originally posted by Mastame View Post
                    Smack in the face? Kick in the nuts? Shot to the throat?
                    Mastame likes the psychos.

Comment

Originally posted by da ghost View Post
                      you guys don't understand what he wants...

he wants the announcer to announce the names again, so he can hear 'lilith' being spoken.
                      I would be much wiser if he announced his love to Lilith instead of repeatedly clicking on a character in a videogame.

Reminds me of of my Ex whose nickname was Lilith. I met her at the hotelbar after the Games Convention 2005. I only had very little time to get her phonenumber... ...in the end it paid off not to stay at the Games Convention until my train home departed but go to the bar 1 hour earlier. Trust me, videogames are a great thing... ...but real life can be great too.

Comment

Originally posted by SoBiT View Post
                        she could say no, and i would have to look into her face every ****ing day.
                        As opposed to spending the rest of your life blaming yourself for not telling her?
                        Go for it, man.

Women don't treat love announcements lightly. Chances of a situation like Mastame described are less than zero.

To get back on topic: I wouldn't like Epic wasting breath (literally) on something that is only funny once...

@fuegerstef: a nickname of Lilith, you say? Interesting...

Comment

Working...
                        X