Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

name announcer? lilith?

hi all

when you chose a character in ut2k3, the announcer, uh, well, announces the name(shi*, too many "announces"!). i like that very much. especially at lilith. most of all, because there is a girl called lilith in my class. and i love her. anyway. the names aren't announced anymore in ut2k4. why not? will they be again in ut3? and will i still be able to choose my favourite character lilith in ut3?

sobit

Sorry guys! we are going to have to delay the game another 6 months because SoBIT wants an announcer called Lilith.

Hmmmmmmm?

Comment

the names were announced in their latest unreal title (UC2), pretty cool (and we also had a MK announcer which was even cooler), so my bet is that they put it back into UT3. don't know why they left it out in UT2k4.

Comment

Originally posted by CounterZeus View Post
        the names were announced in their latest unreal title (UC2), pretty cool (and we also had a MK announcer which was even cooler), so my bet is that they put it back into UT3. don't know why they left it out in UT2k4.
        Because it was really annoying when sifting through characters, to constantly have the announcer yelling names out, and custom characters never had announcements, which made them stick out.
        It worked better in UC2 because it waited until you confirmed the character, rather than just when you selected it to check the bio or what-have-you.

I could take it or leave it, depending on how it's implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by CounterZeus View Post
          don't know why they left it out in UT2k4.
          It wasn't left out entirely. Everyone's favorite character ("Mmmmister Crooooow!") still has his announcement when being selected.
          The reason for that is, that finishing the single player with Mr.Crow unlocks the toilet car for the Vehicle Arena mutator. (At least it would if the entire unlocking mechanism wasn't broken.)

Comment

and lilith? i ask, because the skaarjs aren't playable anymore. are there more characters left out? or just the skaarjs? does somebody know?

thanks and greets SoBiT

ps: no, i never said, i want to have an announcer called lilith. i want to have an announcer who calls out lilith.^^

Comment

ah k lol, was jus jokin with ya anyhow!

They aint telling us the teams of people in the game yet... they got till november to ell us tho.

Comment

I think this calls for "The Lilith Announcing Mod". Someone be a nice guy and develop it for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Magwill View Post
                  I think this calls for "The Lilith Announcing Mod". Someone be a nice guy and develop it for him.
                  LOL... but i wanted the Kragoth announcing Mod. WaAAAAaAaaAAaaA i want Kragoth not Lillith.

they should only announce in single player when you 'accept' your character.

Comment

You are all missing one fact. In UT2004, when you selected Mr. Crow, it announced his name.

Yes, in UT2004. Go check for yourself.

Comment

I hope they will put mr. crow in UT3 or that clown.

Comment

Originally posted by SoBiT View Post
                        hi all

when you chose a character in ut2k3, the announcer, uh, well, announces the name(shi*, too many "announces"!). i like that very much. especially at lilith. most of all, because there is a girl called lilith in my class. and i love her. anyway. the names aren't announced anymore in ut2k4. why not? will they be again in ut3? and will i still be able to choose my favourite character lilith in ut3?

sobit
                        hahahahahaha

Anyway, I agree, announced names were cool.

Comment

only MrCrow is announced in UT2004

Comment

Originally posted by SoBiT View Post
                            .....because there is a girl called lilith in my class. and i love her....
                            Awww bless. Maybe you should tell her.... What's the wost that could happen?

Comment

Originally posted by EntropicLqd View Post
                              Awww bless. Maybe you should tell her.... What's the wost that could happen?
                              Smack in the face? Kick in the nuts? Shot to the throat?

Comment

Working...
                              X