Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digital Life Expo NYC Sept. 27-30! Last Chance to Play B4 Release!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Ffs

Ok, now that I've gone back to site, I don't see UT3 mentioned anywhere! WTF! Thanks for the embarassment... I will, for the record, say that it WAS listed there as part of the gaming tournament. Stryfe is supposed to be there to check it out. I dunno, if its not there I apologize for the confusion. If its there Frag ON!
    Many a fan of UT will be disappointed, if its not!

Intentsly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    mobile nothing, im bring my camera that can record in full 60fps and my 3 ccd dv recorder. If its there im gonna try to get some good footage

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cleary & Brutal should get a room... lolz

Leave a comment:

• replied
    try to record everything PLZ!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Omg so lucky! american ppl get it all lol...
    record you playing it on your mobiles and youtube it please? or sumthing... I need a fix of new ut3 info!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Spoudazo View Post
    I live about 2 hours or so from Epic, and I still haven't had the chance to play a beta/demo.

Dear Epic, please let a fellow Carolinian play.
    Same here! I live in Winston-Salem, NC and would love the opportunity to give the game a last second test. I plan on getting the PS3 version and would love to get my hands on this, if only for 10 minutes to see how it plays (specifically the mouse)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Man you all are so lucky

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Spoudazo View Post
    I live about 2 hours or so from Epic, and I still haven't had the chance to play a beta/demo.

I live only 10 minutes away from them, ha!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    all i need is a few thousand dollars and I'll be able to make it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey use the coupon code : REWARDZONE

You can get as many tickets as you want using this code for free

Have fun!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can anyone from midway or epic actually confirm this? Cause i been hearing its gonna be there and its its not for awhile now and i just wanna get it cleared up in time. So can anyone actually shed some light on this?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol wish i could go so bad but i cant
    Hope they make a nice long video about it, and show some of the best players of ut playing and what they though about it

Leave a comment:

• Digital Life Expo NYC Sept. 27-30! Last Chance to Play B4 Release!

East Coasters rejoice! We finally have a chance to get our hands on this! I hope many of us here will go. It'd be nice to hear what all is in and now possibly out. This will probably be the last chance to play it before the November release! Get yo Frag ON! It is a competition, but who cares!

Intentsly
Working...
X