• Show
Clear All

• replied
    >_< !!!

I know you jest. :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Dementia View Post
    Just a question... Are you gonna just let the UT hoverboard replace the one in CUT2?
    Probably. But then again, we have usually created weapons that rotate with the normal ones, so if we're really having fun we could potentially create a 'replacement' for each vehicle in the game as well, including the Hoverboard. But that's one heck of a lot of work. Certainly can't promise that will happen. Not yet anyway.

But I am still interested in continuing to develop our Hyper CTF game type. Which is a sort of hoverboard CTF. And it would of course be easier/quicker to create the game type using the board already in the game. Just make it work differently perhaps, like faster, and using a rail gun while riding ...

Originally posted by VACkillers View Post
    but i very much hope with the likes of bersy comming to help you guys, everything will start to go smoothly for the mod.

im wetting my pants in anticipation for ALL the great mods that are gonna come through for UT3, gonna be gaming heaven!!!!

good luck guys
    Thank you. And you're right, it is cool to have Bersy around, to blame in case things go south of course.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Officially on the team now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice1 Bersy!!!! and i cant wait for chaosUT3 its gonna be a bloody awsome mod like it always has been, sadly im totally useless when it comes to coding n stuff, otherwise i would love to help, but i very much hope with the likes of bersy comming to help you guys, everything will start to go smoothly for the mod.

im wetting my pants in anticipation for ALL the great mods that are gonna come through for UT3, gonna be gaming heaven!!!!

good luck guys

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice sites çyßêrhåwk, i wonder if u can help me choose a web site host for my clan, i would like 2 make a site that looks like urs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just a question... Are you gonna just let the UT hoverboard replace the one in CUT2?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by R.Flagg View Post
    Thanks! You've always been supportive. Would you be interested in trying out 3-Team Carry-your-flag type of CTF, with grapples instead of xlocs?
    If i get some people to be cooperative, it could be very possible. I've got UT2k4 installed at a couple of PCs I can access, but internet testing will be out of the question, but LAN is very possible. I could test with a friend of mine who's been playing UT2k4 for a couple of weeks now. (and chaosUT2 cause I told him which mods are the best (as well as ballistics and many others...))

It's always interesting to hear what people like best about Chaos. For me it's probably the player movement changes more than anything that 'makes' CUT what it is. Having the grappling hook and anti-gravity belt available just changes the game so much - I really wouldn't play without them (work has already begun on each by the way). To each his own!
    for me, it's general satisfaction, as the sniper feels powerful, the "headshot" announcer is just plain awesome, grappling and tapping a button so you don't get sucked into the gravity vortex which is 3 feets away from you...
    this and versatility : napalm or poison grenades ? should I try a longshot charged arrow or go melee with the 5-arrow shot ?

Oh, and no decisions have been made about the return of the Claw or not. We're going to wait until we get the game and see what's what (Work has already begun for the actual proxy mine itself though). But I can say that the request to have it come back with some meat-grinding melee ability has been a popular one.
    can't wait ! having this bloody claw sure was satisfying ! (maybe even have a power-up stealer ability of the new IH now)

At this point, anything GOOD is possible.
    fixed, because I believe in you, chaotic dreams !

my explosion is bigger than your explosion !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bersy to the rescue!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, that's wonderful! I look forward to hearing from you.

Oh, and glad to hear you're rolling naked in money every night!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Since obviously nothing's working out for you here, I'm going to volunteer. Particularily since my own financial situation is looking a little more positive now. I'll drop you an e-mail.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by toniglandyl View Post
    been very busy in real life (but I'm very glad with it !)
    chaosUT is... THE CLAW !!! (please put it back as a melee weapon please !)
    chaosUT is plenty of little things that make chaosUT chaosUT !
    nothing can replace the proxy mines, the ******* sword nor the crossbow !
    Thanks! You've always been supportive. Would you be interested in trying out 3-Team Carry-your-flag type of CTF, with grapples instead of xlocs?

It's always interesting to hear what people like best about Chaos. For me it's probably the player movement changes more than anything that 'makes' CUT what it is. Having the grappling hook and anti-gravity belt available just changes the game so much - I really wouldn't play without them (work has already begun on each by the way). To each his own!

Oh, and no decisions have been made about the return of the Claw or not. We're going to wait until we get the game and see what's what (Work has already begun for the actual proxy mine itself though). But I can say that the request to have it come back with some meat-grinding melee ability has been a popular one.

At this point, anything is possible.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You probably don't even remember me =P
    I remember it now. Wasn't too bad.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good luck !
    been playing chaosUT since UT99 and I'm sure glad it's coming for UT3.
    I hope you'll have a nice web design !
    Wow, haven't spoken to you in a while (check my sig). I used to play ChaosUT for a while too, can't remember what it is now though ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good luck !
    been playing chaosUT since UT99 and I'm sure glad it's coming for UT3.
    I hope you'll have a nice web design !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X