UT3 single player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Setsuohkun View Post
    what's sad irs that we have to speculate whle we ARE on the official forums. they kept us (and me) too much in the dark. any game of any kind could have that single player video. that doesn't say anything on the single player itself.
    Well the key is to keep some suspense about the single player, and not give the whole thing away, as that loses the element of surprise. We don't want to be spoiled.

We know there is going to be a single player campaign, more than any previous Unreal Tournament game. So let's come to terms with that, and not expect to be handed tons of information about it on a plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuohkun View Post
      i'm here for the single player.
      i won't buy that game as soon as its release because of the importance they gave to the multiplayer section in coms about the game..
      i played the first one. didn't like the 2nd. want the 3rd unreal. but if they communicated more on the multi than on the single isn't it because the single got way less attention from them?
      i really hate to be cheated: i'm not playing the multi. we must be 5sp in 100 of multi players but i like single/offline playing.
      I also only play offline. But, I only play bot matches, i.e., I have a similar experience as people who play online.
      I have always seen the single player ladder game as a gimmick, not as a viable gametype / mode. I'll buy the game even if there is no single player at all (besides bot matches).

Comment

I'm really looking forward to a real Single Player campaign as part of the UT series ... not just to play but for modders it will serve as the perfect framework to creat full SP campaign based TC mods a alot easier than it has been in the past. Yes another fantastic thing Epic has added to this game.

Comment

I miss Coop on every game!
          :`(

Comment

Originally posted by sincreator View Post
            Its a full blown story this time not PLAYERS VS BOTS. 4 Player co-op as well. All you have to do is watch the interview vids found around the net, one of the interviews on gametrailers.com says this specifically.
            You are totally wrong. It will be EXACTLY players VS bots. UT2004 ladder with cutscenes.
            It wouldn't be a problem if only it didn't mean that we won't have normal singleplayer like Unreal 1 and Unreal 2: Awakening.

Comment

Working...
            X