Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

I'm worried!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm worried!

After reading what Ulrich “daddy” Scheller and Klaus “frag^m” Wiedemann (this guys are playing UT for big buks) had to say about UT3 after playing a demo, I got scared. Here's what they think about the gameplay:

http://wire.ggl.com/2007/08/30/ut-pros-talk-ut3/

Somebody please tell me these guys are wrong, or else!

UT3 is gonna suck, sorry

Comment

He said nothing bad about UT3, if anything it sounds like he really enjoyed it.
      What he meant by not being able to set options to pro standards is just that he wasn't able to change the settings on the computer he was playing on, because they don't let you.
      You play with what they let you there, but when you get the real game you can do whatever you like to your settings.

Comment

"pro" players always whine, and they played the wrong gametype. I wouldn't read anything into it.

Comment

They're DM and TDM players who played a round of WAR. It's not their thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vendetta View Post
            UT3 is gonna suck, sorry
            what gave you that impression?
            he said that the controls were different from what pros use, but as we all know, we can change them in the users.ini . when asked about the weapons, he said that he wasn't able to judge because he wasn't able to compare them all.

Comment

This whole post is heresy!!

Some people are over reacting I think, you cant really judge a game based on someone else's opinion, these guys are pro players which means they don't care about vehicle and node play (warfare). If they were playing TDM or DM or even CTF they wouldn't have anything to complain about.

The first guy simply said "it was great, not our style but it was still fun to play" if you look at it that way, even when out of his element, it was still fun, and the PCs at the demo's are extremely limited! Ive been to E3, the demos are on lock down, including, controls, video settings and ability to change ANYTHING.

Lastly, the second guy "Frag^M", was just complaining, the amount of complaining ,"like 11..i dunno, stupid vehicles",lead me to believe, he didn't do to well, and he was complaining like my 4 year old son, "your a poo poo head and your stupid and ugly" so he was simply justifying why he dead so badly in my opinion, regardless..the games isn't out, theres nothing to be worried about,and its silly to think so. When its out, finished. polished and installed, THEN complain about how you hate it all you want. You wanna prep ? start playing UT99 and practice..

Comment

Originally posted by HavokChaos View Post
                This whole post is heresy!!

Some people are over reacting I think, you cant really judge a game based on someone elses opinion,
                The fact that neither of them totally ragged on everything means they really liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                  The fact that neither of them totally ragged on everything means they really liked it.
                  Exactly, we should just all wait and see for ourselves IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
                    what gave you that impression?
                    all.
                    I was being sarcastic.

Comment

oh. You should have used tags then. after all, this isn't a telephone.

Comment

The second guy didn't even know what Warfare mode was called. It was obvious he wasn't playing the mode he wanted to.

I think it's a good clip for people like us, who know where these guys are coming from. I personally feel more confident about the game after watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rujman View Post
                          TI personally feel more confident about the game after watching it.
                          I was already 10/10 and this didn't change anything, but it would have moved it up if it could

Comment

Honestly, those people are entitled to their opinion and they may just not like the feel of it, not having had a lot of time to play it, or be allowed to customize it to their liking. I think it'll be interesting to see what they say after the demo comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron View Post
                              Honestly, those people are entitled to their opinion and they may just not like the feel of it, not having had a lot of time to play it, or be allowed to customize it to their liking. I think it'll be interesting to see what they say after the demo comes out.
                              Once the demo comes out you yourself should have a good enough idea how the game plays to form your own opinion, frankly I don't see why it matters what 2 guys think about UT3, if I like it I'll play it, I don't care if they scream bloody murder.

Comment

Working...
                              X