Dm-deck 16 Ss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dm-deck 16 Ss

Does anyone have UT III Deck 16 Screen Shots ?
    Thankz.

It will probably be deck 18
    I only seen a very short picture of it in a video but I would like to see screenshots too, although I don't think anyone here will be able to supply that

Comment

I hope somebody reply with pics

Comment

Only EPIC have pics.

Deck appeared partially (only the lower toxic pool) quickly in 2 or 3 videos.

So, there is no pics available until now.

Comment

Originally posted by Raffi_B View Post
          Yep, looks like the new Deck to me... here are the two shots of it in case someone is too lazy to find it for themselves.

[screenshot]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9919/deck1oq0.jpg[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1575/deck2ly2.jpg[/screenshot]
          1 - 10

Comment

it looks so beautiful

Comment

Deck17 has a blocked door acess to the old deck 16. The Deck16 part is into darkness and there is an advice at the door, saying that the map was closed for repairs.

I'd like that Deck18 have the same thing about deck17. It would be funny.

Comment

Nice to have 2 maps in 1

Comment

Originally posted by Molgan View Post
                  1 - 10
                  Thankz for the feedback !

Comment

Originally posted by xentrumx View Post
                    it looks so beautiful
                    It looks like a badly developed photograph.

Comment

Good ol' deck map, can't wait to try some of the former maps out and see what they've become.

Comment

Originally posted by utzBluesman View Post
                        Deck17 has a blocked door acess to the old deck 16. The Deck16 part is into darkness and there is an advice at the door, saying that the map was closed for repairs.

I'd like that Deck18 have the same thing about deck17. It would be funny.
                        Maby 'Deck18' (the one these screens are of) is actually the repaired and revamped deck16? Ever thought of that? eh? eh?

eh?

Comment

I'd like to see a new "all decks" map with decks 16, 17 & 18 all joined up together.
                          Only each one uses the exact same gameplay, weapons (which would be dynamically switched out for their counterparts in your inventory as you moved from deck to deck), layout and physics as the game in which they originally featured, so deck 16 looks like it was cut straight out of UT and deck 17 uses the layout from UT2K4...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Rose View Post
                            I'd like to see a new "all decks" map with decks 16, 17 & 18 all joined up together.
                            Only each one uses the exact same gameplay, weapons (which would be dynamically switched out for their counterparts in your inventory as you moved from deck to deck), layout and physics as the game in which they originally featured, so deck 16 looks like it was cut straight out of UT and deck 17 uses the layout from UT2K4...
                            That will probably come as a third party map.

What was it, Deck32? 48? Whatever, The HUGE one in UT2004? Boy, that was fun.

Comment

guys it's just called DM-Deck now, i think Mark Rein or Jeff Morris said that...(sorry, can't remember where i read that)

Comment

Working...
                              X