No announcement yet.

Dm-deck 16 Ss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no hope that the new deck will be any good.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonC View Post
      I have no hope that the new deck will be any good.
      Based on a couple of seconds of old footage?

Comment

TBH im hoping that a DM map to be in the demo will be the one displayed at the Comic Con Tournament..thats a new map never seen before and it looks like a good one...

Comment

I keep thinking that its supposed to take place in a deck of ISV-Kran

Comment

yeah i think that was the original idea...it had the same textures in the original map..

Comment

They need some Nali based maps, it would be cool to fight in that castle your in near the end of Unreal, The Nali was always a fascinating race to me

Comment

Originally posted by Ascule-KG2 View Post
                Old skool owns, no lava, keep it acid 'n toxic Waaaaay better look, green is a nice a color no?
                I used to love donning the biosuit and jumping in the acid to do some sniping... peeking out from underneath that overhang.

Comment

Back to toxic roots.I hope that there will be no closed exit to the other decks.In UT2K4 the dark n closed deck was a 3d map next to the playable one.Just before a instant single player game(when u float,before the fire push to start) u can go all the way in the closed deck16(no details n no elevators)If the map was smaller...performance would have been better(no?)

Do u like Deck2004?I liked that map.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceil View Post
                    DM-Deck16][ is the most over-rated and over-played map in UT -_-

(I might just be bitter because I'm magnetically attracted to slime)
                    this is sad. deck is so popular because it has something for everybody in an easy to navigate, fast paced, beautiful map. (im magnetically attrcted to snipers, so i dont have a burning flesh problem )

Comment

The reason they're just calling it Deck now is because it's the last Deck (and UT) we'll ever see.

Comment

Sketches

The pics kinda look like sketches to me, but deck 17 rulez.

Deck 16 wasn't nearly as good, just shows what a remake can do to a map.

The same with Curse4, it was alot better, not just the looks, but putting more access ways helps.

Comment

Personally, I have always loved the Deck Maps and have remade some for ol ut2004, ie. Deck 8, 32 and 33. Can't wait to try to custom this new deck with a mixture of deck 32 for ut3.

Comment

Just so you know and stop arguing about it being 18 or 16, the map is called "DM-Deck", that is how it is currently in the game. (I saw the maplist in the PS3 version, it's called Deck.)

Comment

Originally posted by Green_Day_584 View Post
                              i am with you to death Alucard... lets hope it is in demoso we can kill each other.
                              Quoted for putting "im with you" before "so we can kill eachother".

awesome quote

Comment

Originally posted by Parkis G View Post
                                The pics kinda look like sketches to me, but deck 17 rulez.

Deck 16 wasn't nearly as good, just shows what a remake can do to a map.

The same with Curse4, it was alot better, not just the looks, but putting more access ways helps.
                                I couldn't disagree more. The bio hallway from the double damage to the flak in Deck17 was a big mistake; it allows you to move around the entire map while completely ignoring the central area that makes Deck what it is.

Curse4 was arguably the worst map that shipped with the game. A horribly failed attempt to fix UT2k3's broken Curse3. So many things wrong with that map it's not even funny (both in looks and gameplay), and the extra minigun room didn't improve things either.

Comment

Working...
                                X