This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    We're digging through the many, excellent names now. We'll update the original thread with any news.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bersy View Post
    Curiosity killed the cat.

That being said, I'm mildly curious as well.
    Mild curiosity maimed the cat.

I'm sure Epic will make the right choice, and just incase they're not sure i put the best ones in my sig lol

No really i don't mind if they choose mine or post number 1789, as long as they think the name works with the map. Lots of good entries from the community there - so much that i thought it best to put mine with all my posts so at least they're not overlooked. Some of the posts from people who'd just signed up for that thread were funny - you'd get this list off the top of their head using one word in every possible way, then some completely random one at the end like this:

CTF-Moonshadow
    CTF-DarkMoon
    CTF-MoonLight
    CTF-CraterMoon
    CTF-FragmentsOfTheMoon
    CTF-OrbitMoon
    CTF-Peanuts

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We’ll start with an open call for name suggestions. We’ll give that until (9/10/07), then pick our favorite.
    Nothing about a poll.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I thought they were going to pick there favo ones and put them in a poll so that we 'the community' could decide?

guess i was wrong, would like to know more then aswell

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We probably won't find out until the game's released and we're actually playing it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LANCE.xd View Post
    Hm, I was wondering where that thread went! Unless Im just blind.
    It's still there. Page 3 at the moment. ^_^

-> or look here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    as with all date related questions, there can be only one answer:

TWO WEEKS

speaking of annoyingly colored/bolded/big-sized fonts, i love how most people in that thread thought their map name would be chosen over everyone else's just because it was more noticeable...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah i was wondering where the thread went and i see now that it got closed but yeah im curious as to what name was chosen. Bersy yeah im sure too that theyll pick a good name, they usually have good names which are relative to the map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LANCE.xd View Post
    I was wondering the same too.I just joined yesterday and posted my ideas for the map's name.Did they pick mine?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Its amazing how many entries there were. I wouldnt be suprised if it took until the release date to look through them all and pick one!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Curiosity killed the cat.

That being said, I'm mildly curious as well. On one hand I think it would be cool if they posted a top 10 and then let us vote. But then again.. I trust their judgement.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic RE: Name That Map!

RE: Name That Map!

I realize that this is a little premature, but I was curious as to when we're going to find out what name was chosen?

Will it be posted here?
    Will we have to wait until the demo?
    Will we have to wait until we install?

I'm OK either way, just curious.
Working...
X