This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps3 but no 360??

ok i think epic is making a big mistake because xbox live is huge, it was a huge part in gears of wars success and it b eign so awesome too. but yeah like gears of war is still the most played game on live and its been like almost a year i think. but i wish epic would make it on 360 the only games i buy for my ps3 in exclusives all multi platform are my 360. so yeah that kinda sucks.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=558281

Comment

It Is For The Pc, Ps3, And Xbox360. Read Any Articles Or Watch Any Videos On Ut3 Pls.

Comment

The 360 version will be late because of functional differences which would have delayed the PC/PS3 releases if it were finished simultaneously.

Comment

Yeah u shoulda though of buying ps3, with ps3 u get rewarded, what does xbox give u huh huh, more stuff to pay for!! LOL

(The comments made by Brutal are not true if he is to get in trouble for saying ps3 is better)

Comment

Being a PS3 owner "rewarded" isn't the feeling I get. "Bored" fits it better.

Comment

Yeah wth, ps3 has more graphics and they not doing good games wth!, waiting for the new metal gear :|

Comment

Working...
              X