Make Something Unreal Round 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Something Unreal Round 2?

I was hoping I could catch a staff members eye and inquire as to if this is going to be in place or if something similar will be done. The mods and additions as a direct result of the last one was amazing. Im hoping if not, someone, somewhere hosts another contest. We as the community can only benefit from the well developed and endlessly fun modifications, that we as the community can bring.

Here's hoping!

My Guess, there maybe a second round, we'll wait n' see.
    Considering UT3 will be released around the same time as the G90 from nVidia.

Comment

Actually it would be the third time that the MSU has been held. UT1 and UT2003/4 both have previously had MSU's around the time they were released.

Comment

I'd love to see another MSUC, think of the amount of quality content made by end users again.

Comment

love to see it to. makes the mod comunity do mutch more great stuff
          and think of what i can do with the 1.000.000 dollars XD

Comment

Good concept, but generally a failure. On the Assault side of things, the top maps where a joke that never got any play time and where only good at emptying servers. It was judged more on looks than playability, let alone competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostsoul View Post
              Good concept, but generally a failure. On the Assault side of things, the top maps where a joke that never got any play time and where only good at emptying servers. It was judged more on looks than playability, let alone competition.
              Well, now there's a chance to fix these problems.

Comment

9 series nvidia cards? Oh jesus...when are they coming out? hopefully not until late next year...very late...

Dont wanna get and 8xxx and find its obsolete by january lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lostsoul View Post
                  QFT

Modders almost always make maps more for how good of eye candy can they stuff in it, than how well is plays for the competetive players.

Comment

Working...
                  X