Giving Bots voice commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving Bots voice commands

I remember reading in a couple of places a few months back that players would be able to give bots voice commands via a headset (e.g you man that turret!) but i havent heard anything about this in a long time and no videos have been released showing someone using this feature. Has it been removed from the game?? Coz i was really loving that idea.
    Any info would be nice...cheers

i dont think they have removed it, i dont have any info this is just an opinion but they really wanted to expand on the voice commands from UT2004

Comment

ye i heard that they wanted to expand fom UT2004 but they could atleast show a video highlighting some of the new features or commands they have added if they even added anything atall although i think they have. well thnx for the post

Comment

I was just thinking about that, and how it used to be one of the main selling points of the game. I hope they didn't drop support for it or anything...

Comment

There was some mention of better communication with the bots, like being able to ask if an area is clear and getting a response. Voice commands have been mentioned too. This kind of stuff doesn't get as much attention in press releases as screenies and weapon shots. Not a lot of info about the console either.

Comment

voice recog was infinitely useful for me in 2k4. I hope they include it for ps3 gamers too.

Comment

Working...
            X