Gotta get my game on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta get my game on

Man, I used to kick *** hardcore at the original UT. I used to be a big fan of 3 team domination, and i dominated if i do say so myself. Then UT2k3 came out and it just wasn't the same. Then of course i had to buy UT2k4 and i like that game a alot(still not the same)...big fan of onslaught. But, I had a baby in august of '04 (little boy , love him to death) and haven't had much time to play. I have been waiting in anticipation for UT3 to come out but now im a little rusty! I think i better get in the action and brush up a little for the release of UT3. I think also what might have degraded my skills was the addition of vehicles, becuse its so fun to hear "road kill" or my personal favorite, "pancake!". I often found myself spawning and running directly to the nearest vehicle rather than gearing up with weapons and heading into combat. Don't get me wrong though, i love the vehicles in UT!

Yup I blew the cobwebs off my old UT2K4 CE box and reinstalled it last week after 2 years of other games hoping that I haven't become ****. Sadly its almost true.

Comment

i was born on the 4th of august lol, ownage date hes gonna become a good gamer

Comment

He meant that his kid was born in August of 2004, not the 4th of August (though he might have been)

Comment

I was pretty good in UT, and I took those skills to UT2, but I didn't play that as much. I'm pretty rusty now, but I intend on catching up when the demo comes out.

Comment

Working...
          X