How long do you think it will take before TAM is designed for UT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
    Sounds a lot like the cross-platform debate.
    I couldn't agree more

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
      Lots of things have been popular; Disco, Beanie Babies, 'N Sync.

Opinions are like that.
      ROFL....All hail Mort!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ziadoz View Post
        Default gametypes > TAM
        If TAM never shows up I know I won't be upset in the slightest. The default gametypes should keep the larger community happy... and I would like to see how the TAM peeps do when they aren't handed every weapon and armor right at the start.

Comment

The thing is, some of us like TAM and Freon and don't like timing pickups and wandering round a map looking for weapons which might not have been taken...

Comment

Originally posted by KronDog View Post
            If TAM never shows up I know I won't be upset in the slightest. The default gametypes should keep the larger community happy... and I would like to see how the TAM peeps do when they aren't handed every weapon and armor right at the start.
            You know what's so cool about TAM ?
            Zero time to spectacle !!!!!
            No looking for what's where and all that boyscout pathfinder stuff
            Just lock and load and BAM BAM DOUBLE KILL

In addition bWeaponstay=Off is the most irritating of all. Also timing pickups do take the pace out of the game. To me it's all about the fast-paced action. Look at vCTF & ONS, there's weapon lockers, hooray for that

Just my little opinion.

Comment

People primarily will experiment with new weapons, maps and movement in the first couple of months of UT3. So whether there is a TAM or not initiallly is not a huge problem.

If one can still talk about an active UT2004 community that is because of the TAM. It is the most popular UT custom game mode with a margin. People love to hate TAM because of its popularity and its inherent potential to eradicate pub TDM and CTF in the early phase of the UT3.

TAM3 for UT3!

Comment

Entil'Zha: you'd have a point if TAM didn't involve a long wait after dying.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha View Post
                  Entil'Zha: you'd have a point if TAM didn't involve a long wait after dying.
                  Oh you party pooper

Comment

Working...
                  X