New to UT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome!

theres so many weaps in UT Im sure youll find a fave. but theres grenade-like weaps that will prob make you happy as already mentioned...

im looking forward to the new IH and TL myself to see whats been changed and not. Im hoping the Hammer is more of a useable weapon than it was in UT and less of a movement-cheese-device and really hope theres a good humiliating announcement for hammer frags and the like...!

Originally posted by Ultron View Post
    I once went to a LAN party and beat everyone, relying only on the Impact Hammer. Man that was fun! F3@R T3H R0BUT W!TH T3H H@MM3R!
    yeah we used to have great all hammer-only nights pretty regularly on MyUnreal in the good ole daze CTF-Carpark was a fun map for that!

Comment

Hitscan

Also what is a hitscan weapon?

Comment

Originally posted by xFirexIcex View Post
        Also what is a hitscan weapon?
        Hitscan at Wikipedia.

Comment

kk ty (must have 10 characters so i have to write this)

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
            No hand grenades have ever existed in UT.
            Infiltration =P

Comment

If " we " are at weapons, I prefer the good' ol armory of U99, that did the job, and still does - i think - . But a lil' bloodfreshing isn't a bad ID, like ""UnrealGrrl"" said :
              Originally Posted by UnrealGrrl
              i'm looking forward to the new IH and TL myself to see whats been changed and not. Im hoping the Hammer is more of a useable weapon than it was in UT and less of a movement-cheese-device and really hope theres a good humiliating announcement for hammer frags and the like...!

I 'd like to see 'n here these too

Comment

Working...
              X