Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
    There will be voice chat and that was already annoying in 2k4, but now if kids record theyr own taunts and commands they could spam even more. I say NO.
    Agreed, I'd like to see them get rid of voice chat. Those that want it can use TeamSpeak.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well you already can make a voicepack for UT - im not sure what the poll is really asking?

of course we want to have custom voicepacks - what im hoping is that the integration has been tightened up some especially for playing with custom voice packs online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There will be voice chat and that was already annoying in 2k4, but now if kids record theyr own taunts and commands they could spam even more. I say NO.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No self made voices but custom voice packs have always been in UT the last two installments 2003 and 2004 had horrible garbled vocies i hope this time they have voices more like Ut99

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was personally thinking something along the lines of voice modulation, not entirely new clips.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    IDC as long as we're not forced to download them. As in .. I don't want a buttom to shut them off if I want to, but I would want it off by default.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i dont really care, but i would rather not have them than have them cos its more stuff to fiddle with in the options.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't see how it would work. You can't force people to download the voice when you join a server. The only way you could do it would be if people downloaded the voice pack when they joined a server, and that's already possible in UT2004.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah...when people start taking the customizable character voices for granted by misusing them-it totally detracts from the intenseness and hardcoreness(?) of what Unreal Tournament really is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Youll get some nubs spamming "FU.CK"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Haha, if I hear anyone screaming "I WANT MY MILKSHAKE," I would personally hunt them down!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LMAO!!! u can turn them off anyways

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by thesimo View Post
    this is a stupid idea, i dont want to join a sever and download taunts from some 12yr old kid screaming I WANT MY MILKSHAKE
    hahahaha so true

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this is a stupid idea, i dont want to join a sever and download taunts from some 12yr old kid screaming I WANT MY MILKSHAKE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Do you mean then that you could record your own voice taunts and play them at a touch of a button? So more **** to download? More spam? Hell no!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X