Customizable Character Voices ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customizable Character Voices ?

To create your own voice would be nice. (To personalize your voice) so every 1 can hear the type of voice u would like for them 2 hear

IDC means what?

Comment

IDC = I don't care. Eh. I like the voices in ut.

Comment

Do you mean then that you could record your own voice taunts and play them at a touch of a button? So more **** to download? More spam? Hell no!

Comment

this is a stupid idea, i dont want to join a sever and download taunts from some 12yr old kid screaming I WANT MY MILKSHAKE

Comment

Originally posted by thesimo View Post
            this is a stupid idea, i dont want to join a sever and download taunts from some 12yr old kid screaming I WANT MY MILKSHAKE
            hahahaha so true

Comment

LMAO!!! u can turn them off anyways

Comment

Haha, if I hear anyone screaming "I WANT MY MILKSHAKE," I would personally hunt them down!

Comment

Youll get some nubs spamming "FU.CK"

Comment

Yeah...when people start taking the customizable character voices for granted by misusing them-it totally detracts from the intenseness and hardcoreness(?) of what Unreal Tournament really is.

Comment

I don't see how it would work. You can't force people to download the voice when you join a server. The only way you could do it would be if people downloaded the voice pack when they joined a server, and that's already possible in UT2004.

Comment

i dont really care, but i would rather not have them than have them cos its more stuff to fiddle with in the options.

Comment

IDC as long as we're not forced to download them. As in .. I don't want a buttom to shut them off if I want to, but I would want it off by default.

Comment

I was personally thinking something along the lines of voice modulation, not entirely new clips.

Comment

No self made voices but custom voice packs have always been in UT the last two installments 2003 and 2004 had horrible garbled vocies i hope this time they have voices more like Ut99

Comment

Working...
                              X