No announcement yet.

Smooth Weapon Drag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh! i reckon ill have wepons non hodden for around a week then they will be forever gone with just a crosshair on screen. i find this is far better for aiming less distracting.

Comment

i get it you mean that the gun should point and shoot in the same direction where you are aiming

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
        So your weapon isn't pointed where you're aiming when moving?
        Not necessarily, no.
        Like I said, you could make it so the smooth movement is cancelled (your weapon snaps in place) the moment your fire a gun, or you could just ignore the small discrepancy between the gun and the crosshair entirely.

Comment

Sure why not. As long as it doesn’t affect the hitting of the target. I suppose you have a big heavy weapon in your hand and there might be a split second delay in the weapon direction as you accelerate or change direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha View Post
            you could make it so the smooth movement is cancelled (your weapon snaps in place) the moment your fire a gun
            I don't see how: if the moment you fire, the movement stops, it's not sufficient, there is still a discrepancy because the weapon wasn't pointing in the correct direction.

Anyhoo, I'd just be happy to see consistency in visualization regarding other more pressing problems: no more people stuck in meshes, no more odd camera views where you see parts of your vehicle at certain angles, no more lights that are obstructed yet fail to disappear instantly...

Also, I'd like to see my feet if I look down.

Comment

If I’m shooting directly below my raptor I want my raptor to turn transparent so I can see the target.

Comment

Originally posted by AleGenoa View Post
                I don't see how: if the moment you fire, the movement stops, it's not sufficient, there is still a discrepancy because the weapon wasn't pointing in the correct direction.
                Like I said, the weapon would just snap in place instantly (i.e. point in the right direction the moment you press fire).

Comment

So we're talking eyecandy... in that case... I don't care. Pretty is pretty. I like it, but I won't miss it.

Comment

Oh, I understand

As long as its not too much. Halo (don't start saying Halo is a bad game or whatever) use it, but only slightly. It does make it more immersing and I like it.

I'm for it, but its not like I will cry if its in or not.

Comment

I'll have my weapons hidden so they can move all they want just as long as my aim isn't being thrown off.

Comment

Halo is a bad game.

:P

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDoe641 View Post
                          I'll have my weapons hidden so they can move all they want just as long as my aim isn't being thrown off.
                          >Ya, as long as it's optional it's all good.

Comment

Ok, so most of you guys prefer to see your weapon as stiff as a board when u move left/right , right?

I see that some of u still don't understand what he means (i understood from the title) . AKA weapon bob L/R U/D...

Like CoD 2...

I would love to see that because i don't hide my weapons like u guys do, and seeing my weapon glued in the same place would suk.

Comment

jsut make it so u have to prep the weapon for like a second or 2 so we dont get those lg shot then rocket launcher queers.

Comment

I think what he means is just like the gun of the Goliath and some other vehicles. You have already moved, but the gun is still slowly moving to the right position.

Anyhow, I really would not want that for normal weapons. Not for UT

Comment

Working...
                                X