Which platform are you buying UT3 for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I will play it on PC because I can't afford a PS3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PS3 all the way!! I would have probably got it for PC but mine sucks and doesn't have a chance in hell of running that game lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont know how the Xbox can be better when no Demos where shown and it's not even mentioned if you can import PC Mods, Maps and stuff.

That Xbox live is the major downfall that will probably screw you all over the most with updates.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by IggMan View Post
    PC, I don't have a PS3 and don't feel like waiting for the Xbox version. (not to mention the other advantages om the PC, like making mods, ect).
    The PlayStation 3 verison of Unreal Tournament 3 will feature unlimited maps, mods, and skin downloads by using a PC editor and then moving the data to your PS3 through a memory stick.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    500$ for ps3
    1500$+ for a pc to run it decently.

I kind of like the idea of players having the same set up as everyone else, so Im going ps3 eventually. Probably not until 08.

Id get it for the PC if I still wasn't in college paying tuition. Its jsut that I dont play any games other than UT, and if PS3 will be sufficient...I cant see myself throwing down all sorts of cash for it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Only PC!I don't like this consoles.I saw PS3 and from my point of view 360 is better!!!No,Ut is for PC.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PC. The reason I upgraded mine was just for UT3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my dad has a mac (blah) and will wait for it on that platform

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PC all the way! I hate using stupid controllers for FPS games, and why buy a keyboard and mouse when you already have one on your pc. btw, i have PS3 and a kick *** pc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PS3 because I can't afford a better computer and I prefer the larger screen.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pee See....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Definitely get it for the PC. Presumably you'll have more servers to play on, the bulk of the clan community will play on PCs, you'll have easy access to the IRC, and it will be easier to download, install, and manage custom maps and mods.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It depends for me. If there is a Mac version of the CE, AND it is cross-compatible online with PCs/PS3, ill get the Mac version. Otherwise, illl just run the PC CE in Boot Camp

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ahhhhh that beer was good and i bet UT3 is too on a PC..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT3 is "NOT" for ghetto pc's

Leave a comment:

Working...
X