No announcement yet.

UT3 OST from new website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, did I just see a Mech8 remix there?

/me downloads 'em all

Comment

I like the menu music, has to me a classic feel to it. Familiar sounds.

Comment

AMIO DELlVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don´t like the Lockdown Mix, it resemles nothing of the original and there is no real melody, but a lot of headaching noise. I will definitely replace the .ogg file with the UT Classic Lockdown.

The other remixes are great, but they all sound like drums and acid, not much variation (we´ll see when the game is out).

Because of DM-Deimos and CTF-Coret][, there could also be the remixes of NetherAnimal and Firebreath.
          The other way round, Mechanism8 and Lockdown indicate remakes of DM-Zeto and DM-KGalleon.
          But I am not sure of the first and I doubt the second.

I would like remixes (or better: slightly improved reappearances) of Phantom, MissionLanding and SkywardFire.

edit: The track RomUT02Mix: Which one is the original (and what does Rom mean)?

Comment

The awesometude of the songs is more than I can take. This is what an UT soundtrack should sound like!

Comment

And this is why I'm not a big fan of remixing game music for a new game.
              It's like the worst of two worlds: the songs don't feel native to the game and they're never better than the original. (it's always just the same song with extra **** added, which is generally a bad thing where music is concerned)

Comment

Did you say Coret2? OMFG my all time favorite map returns!!! Wohoooo!!

Comment

BU Mirrors:
                  http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil...dtrack_pre.zip

Comment

I see it's missing my favorite: the UT2003 theme (the one you get in the 2K4 menu by removing the "meant to be played" stuff).
                    I hope it's still there. Some friends overhearing the same theme were also
                    appreciating it, it's not just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Yamanaka View Post
                      Did you say Coret2? OMFG my all time favorite map returns!!! Wohoooo!!
                      http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Unre...rnament_3#Maps

I don´t know how official it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoned Rhyno View Post
                        The list has been collected from things that we've seen, heard, and read over time.

It seems that many things have changed though. The Necris homeworld was once described as being called Whisper, and now it's called Omicron 6. So is DM-Whisper now DM-Sanctuary, or are they different maps? We don't know.

Comment

They could be all different maps taking place on Omicron 6. Remember Epic said they wanted to build the levels around a theme (e.g. some of the levels take place in the same city on Earth).

That might also be the reason why Epic didn't want to call their unnamed map "Omicron".

Comment

i like it that some of the old ut99 songs are finding their place in the game
                            great job with those songs @ epic

love the mech8 songtrack

Comment

Perfect. I was hoping they'd make the music more like the original UT, and some remixes is always nice.
                              Was I dreaming the other day or did I see someone say Alexander Brandon is working on the music in this game too?

Comment

~Freakn` Mad~
                                Of course you know i'm going to play these in UT2k4 now..

Comment

Working...
                                X