Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Server?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24281.html?type=mov

What's up with the green menu titled, "Another Server"? And it also says "Strings: UTGame somethingIcan'tread" to the right of that.

The man in the video did say, "These are just some placeholder graphics" when he had the map on the screen but was he also referring to the green menu?

If the green menu is going to be in the game, is it going to hold a short menu of other servers so you don't have to go back to the main menu?

All of it's placeholders. "Another Server" is a reference to the default name displayed in UT, "Another UT Server". I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
      All of it's placeholders. "Another Server" is a reference to the default name displayed in UT, "Another UT Server". I think.
      Yeah, that actually makes more sense.

I just noticed on the bottom of the menu it says, "Team with most points after 45 minutes wins". Why would that be on the server list?

Comment

Originally posted by Mardok View Post
        Yeah, that actually makes more sense.

I just noticed on the bottom of the menu it says, "Team with most points after 45 minutes wins". Why would that be on the server list?
        When you pause the vid quite at the beginning you can also see that the gree transparent overlay is still using that greenish bubble-texture which is used in UE for stuff that doesn't has a texture assigned yet. So this is far from finished.

Comment

It's not a server list it's the server information window.

Comment

Working...
          X