Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 website updated. PC Collector's edition confirmed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to pass on all else until I get my hands on the actual game. Right now I'm avoiding information, screenshots, video's, etc., about UT3 so when I get the game (I don't need previews and the like to know it's going to kick ***) I'll get blown out of my socks as soon as I start playing it.

Comment

I can't get in. Restricted access. I figured 35 was old enough, but apparently not. /sigh

Comment

God I hope the collectors edition is going to be sent to Europe too. I really want to have it cause I love UT. Also filled out that lottery at the GC07, when will that be cleared up anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by >>Gunslinger<< View Post
          I can't get in. Restricted access. I figured 35 was old enough, but apparently not. /sigh
          OK, something's definitely wrong there. I'm 15 years younger than you and I got in.

Age cap to prevent elderly people from getting a heart attack playing such intense, fast-paced games?

Comment

Well now it seems the e3-trailer is just a 140b file with just a blank text file within. At least the music is sweet.

Anywho, so many folks complained about the klenex box holder last time I don't blame epic for the cool colored black box.

From what I am understanding, 3DBuzz is working on videos for UT3, as to whether they are shipping with the game it is kind of fuzzy. Yes, they are doing VTMs, but no other info is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
              OK, something's definitely wrong there. I'm 15 years younger than you and I got in.

Age cap to prevent elderly people from getting a heart attack playing such intense, fast-paced games?
              Naw...I'm 51 and got in.

Comment

Me (46) and Slaughter should start the Old Fark's Clan...and kick ALL ur asses! =^ 0

"...there's one thing you gotta ask yourself: 'Do I feel lucky today?' Well...DO YA, punk?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughter View Post
                  Naw...I'm 51 and got in.
                  Clearly, then, I am just a noob.

Comment

And completely unworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by rAt.8^].bAg View Post
                      And completely unworthy.
                      Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

Originally posted by xentrumx View Post
                        God I hope the collectors edition is going to be sent to Europe too. I really want to have it cause I love UT. Also filled out that lottery at the GC07, when will that be cleared up anyway?
                        The smartest thing to do is it send indeed the collectors edition or at very least a dvd version to europe asap as I'm stil trying to find my 46th ut2k4 cd because the dvd version only came out half a year later. ;(

Comment

Working...
                        X