X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
    We do not know exactly when the game will be completed. All we've said is that we're hoping for a November release but as you know we value getting it right over getting it right now so there's no guarantee of that.

thx Mark for clearing up this topic. I cant wait on demo and i can say UT3 will be a Burner
    that what i see in Leipig was amazing - i love it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It better be november, dont **** with our emotions.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Now where do I sign up to help beta test .. woot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
    We do not know exactly when the game will be completed. All we've said is that we're hoping for a November release but as you know we value getting it right over getting it right now so there's no guarantee of that.
    Most of us are grateful for that. Just so you know.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic types have said a few weeks and about a month. Not much to go on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nobody ever said the demo was exactly 30 days before. They need time to gather feedback, so I would imagine it would be sooner than that. As in before the end of September or by the latest, very early October..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It says its 37 days before the demo and 65 before the game...I guess even if its not the exact date it should be really close to that

Leave a comment:

• replied
    30 days ahead of the game is the demo release? if thats true then only a little more than a month left to wait...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    november 12th is supposedly when the preorders ship.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by biggsy View Post
    our site has an accurate to the second unreal countdown

look in top right www.clan-ut3.com
    pfffff is exactly the same - i had ever a countdown on my site ut2003 - ut2004 and now for ut3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    our site has an accurate to the second unreal countdown

look in top right www.clan-ut3.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It would be better if you see this as a countdown for the announced MONTH, not for the real DEMO or GAME release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah it was like that carp countdown on that unreal-warfare site! that ended agesss ago and he never opened it!

(i have been busy ok!)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok, i see.

(btw: The google translation is really poor, it's a mixture of english words and german grammar xD)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X