This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nietzsche View Post
    If they won't release it in november ... everyone will have spent their money on et:qw, orange box/tf2, crysis, blacksite area 51, halo3, hellgate london...
    If people really like UT, he anyway buy it. And TF2 is a good game, dunno about others.

Comment

I think the problems could be map designs, because the game appears be finished in physics and playable aspects.

I hope that it will be ready in November I only hope dont hear anymore "TWO WEEKS" Yeah Rein? xD

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=558281

and

www.unrealtournament3.com

made me think November was official. I guess there really never will be an official date. Even so, I can still wait, been waiting for over 2 years anyhow.

Comment

The Demo will released in 34 Days ?
          Is it true ?

*edit*
          Look at the top of this page: http://www.unrealbase.de/news.php

I know that there is no official release date.

Comment

I can't help but think something suspicious is going on (MS money under the table) It seems like games that could be a system seller for the PS3 are being pushed off. Now all of a sudden no UT3 for November? I was psyched to get this title for the PS3; I own the 360 also but wasn't and will not plan to buy that version. I won't buy the game at all for any platform if this is botched for the PS3 for November.

What happened to ethics? Someone should start investigating.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
              We do not know exactly when the game will be completed. All we've said is that we're hoping for a November release but as you know we value getting it right over getting it right now so there's no guarantee of that.
              YOU ARE HOPING? WE ARE HOPING...

Comment

This game is the last hope for physics cards and a direct showcase of your newest engine.
                But please don't forget the important bit: Being responsible to the re-ascend of the non-worldwar-multiplayer-shooter and maybe pc gaming in general.
                So, even if this engine is already wetting viewer's pants (I've seen bioshock in all it's glory) and all things are working.... pretty please: don't forget to polish it! e.g. Don't think "some mod-developer will put in hitsounds here anyways". Think "we do a 'once-and-for-all' shooter", it's really not that difficult, just do exactly what top-league-players tell you about the deathmatch mode.

Comment

Guys, calm down. They're just trying to avoid another "two weeks" scenario. If it was completely untrue they would have closed this thread days ago.

Comment

2 Online Gameshops nearby where i live have the release date set at November 7th.

www.dimensionplus.nl
                    www.nedgame.nl

Not counting on it though.....

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                      Please only listen to Epic.
                      The people that update the websites for retail sales generally just guess.

Comment

im hoping for a late septemberish early octoberish demo release date to see if my computer is good enuf. and of course to play the game

Comment

Well, for us guys who have save for 2 months for one title....... hello Crysis. Kidding, I'm a die hard unreal fan. Just make sure its released before December neh Reign?

Comment

Now i'm sad. THANKS.
                            Yeah Madmanxan, at least a demo this october GOD SAKE.

Comment

BAH.... what a bad news...... not only because i wont be able to play this game in november :>>> .... but also because we will lose a HUGE amount of people who will buy another game (crysis, QW etc) which r coming out sooner instead of UT3 if its delayed

Comment

Hey calm down : )

No one said the game will not come out until Novmeber, all Mark said is, that it could happen that the game has to be delayed, but no one confirmed it, so calm down and wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X