This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Guys, calm down. They're just trying to avoid another "two weeks" scenario. If it was completely untrue they would have closed this thread days ago.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This game is the last hope for physics cards and a direct showcase of your newest engine.
    But please don't forget the important bit: Being responsible to the re-ascend of the non-worldwar-multiplayer-shooter and maybe pc gaming in general.
    So, even if this engine is already wetting viewer's pants (I've seen bioshock in all it's glory) and all things are working.... pretty please: don't forget to polish it! e.g. Don't think "some mod-developer will put in hitsounds here anyways". Think "we do a 'once-and-for-all' shooter", it's really not that difficult, just do exactly what top-league-players tell you about the deathmatch mode.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
    We do not know exactly when the game will be completed. All we've said is that we're hoping for a November release but as you know we value getting it right over getting it right now so there's no guarantee of that.
    YOU ARE HOPING? WE ARE HOPING...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can't help but think something suspicious is going on (MS money under the table) It seems like games that could be a system seller for the PS3 are being pushed off. Now all of a sudden no UT3 for November? I was psyched to get this title for the PS3; I own the 360 also but wasn't and will not plan to buy that version. I won't buy the game at all for any platform if this is botched for the PS3 for November.

What happened to ethics? Someone should start investigating.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Demo will released in 34 Days ?
    Is it true ?

*edit*
    Look at the top of this page: http://www.unrealbase.de/news.php

I know that there is no official release date.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=558281

and

www.unrealtournament3.com

made me think November was official. I guess there really never will be an official date. Even so, I can still wait, been waiting for over 2 years anyhow.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think the problems could be map designs, because the game appears be finished in physics and playable aspects.

I hope that it will be ready in November I only hope dont hear anymore "TWO WEEKS" Yeah Rein? xD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nietzsche View Post
    If they won't release it in november ... everyone will have spent their money on et:qw, orange box/tf2, crysis, blacksite area 51, halo3, hellgate london...
    If people really like UT, he anyway buy it. And TF2 is a good game, dunno about others.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
    We do not know exactly when the game will be completed. All we've said is that we're hoping for a November release but as you know we value getting it right over getting it right now so there's no guarantee of that.

2 weeks? LOL

and DangerDog there was first person for all the vehicles in UT2004.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool, maybe they'll use the extra time to add in first person view to all the vehicles.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by snT View Post
    [...]
    Although you never know, it is Epic they never release an unfinished game.
    haha !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I really doubt that the game will be released later then late november, the ut3 page, the trailer and everything already indicate a November 07 release.

Also it is already September now, if they really would have a big problem releasing it in November, they would already know it.

I bet we will see a demo in around a month from now.

Although you never know, it is Epic they never release an unfinished game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DireWolf View Post
    ... release it after Crysis which would be a bad thing...
    Why? They seem to be very different games. Crysis doesn't really appeal to me at all.

That's what the demo is for, amongst other things. To try before you buy.

Most people that have a rig that can handle both can afford both.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I expect a Demo to be here by early November if not late October.
    My guess for UT3 will be either 9th November or 23rd, but 23rd means they release it after Crysis which would be a bad thing i doubt they will release it on the same day as Crysis.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [DR]Marine View Post
    It better be november, dont **** with our emotions.
    If they won't release it in november they have to postponed it for a long while - everyone will have spent their money on et:qw, orange box/tf2, crysis, blacksite area 51, halo3, hellgate london asf. by end of november, so it's either november or something like feb/march 2008, which is after christmas and will, even without competition, result in less units sold, in other words: it wont happen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X