Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Countdown for UT3 ... is it true?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It says its 37 days before the demo and 65 before the game...I guess even if its not the exact date it should be really close to that

Comment

Nobody ever said the demo was exactly 30 days before. They need time to gather feedback, so I would imagine it would be sooner than that. As in before the end of September or by the latest, very early October..

Comment

Epic types have said a few weeks and about a month. Not much to go on.

Comment

We do not know exactly when the game will be completed. All we've said is that we're hoping for a November release but as you know we value getting it right over getting it right now so there's no guarantee of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Rein View Post
            We do not know exactly when the game will be completed. All we've said is that we're hoping for a November release but as you know we value getting it right over getting it right now so there's no guarantee of that.
            Most of us are grateful for that. Just so you know.

Comment

Now where do I sign up to help beta test .. woot.

Comment

It better be november, dont **** with our emotions.

Comment

thx Mark for clearing up this topic. I cant wait on demo and i can say UT3 will be a Burner
                  that what i see in Leipig was amazing - i love it

Comment

Originally posted by [DR]Marine View Post
                    It better be november, dont **** with our emotions.
                    If they won't release it in november they have to postponed it for a long while - everyone will have spent their money on et:qw, orange box/tf2, crysis, blacksite area 51, halo3, hellgate london asf. by end of november, so it's either november or something like feb/march 2008, which is after christmas and will, even without competition, result in less units sold, in other words: it wont happen.

Comment

I expect a Demo to be here by early November if not late October.
                      My guess for UT3 will be either 9th November or 23rd, but 23rd means they release it after Crysis which would be a bad thing i doubt they will release it on the same day as Crysis.

Comment

Originally posted by DireWolf View Post
                        ... release it after Crysis which would be a bad thing...
                        Why? They seem to be very different games. Crysis doesn't really appeal to me at all.

That's what the demo is for, amongst other things. To try before you buy.

Most people that have a rig that can handle both can afford both.

Comment

Well I really doubt that the game will be released later then late november, the ut3 page, the trailer and everything already indicate a November 07 release.

Also it is already September now, if they really would have a big problem releasing it in November, they would already know it.

I bet we will see a demo in around a month from now.

Although you never know, it is Epic they never release an unfinished game.

Comment

Originally posted by snT View Post
                            [...]
                            Although you never know, it is Epic they never release an unfinished game.
                            haha !

Comment

Cool, maybe they'll use the extra time to add in first person view to all the vehicles.

Comment

2 weeks? LOL

and DangerDog there was first person for all the vehicles in UT2004.

Comment

Working...
                                X