This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countdown for UT3 ... is it true?

I just found this german site and there is countdown fur the UT3 release ... is it the real release date, or just a joke?

http://www.unrealbase.de/news.php

On the right side ... 66 Days, 8 hours, 50 minutes and 10 seconds ...

I was on the site before and noticed it too, I very much doubt it's true.

Comment

It's not a joke. It is however speculation.

Comment

That's a rough guess, nothing more. I suppose they estimate UT3 to be out in mid-november and the demo one month before release, so they configured their counters according to these assumptions. Notice that their demo-counter says "Noch (zirka) 38 Tage" which means "ca. 38 days left". That is quite different from "exactly 38 days left", don't you think?

Comment

It's very confusing to say "ca. 38 days left", but then even count the seconds xD

But, if this countdown does not base on an official statement, it won't believe it.

Comment

It's probably correct, not new info really.... It's either that or they're keeping track of how long it takes to defrag a hard drive with Vista

Comment

i say it true, i asked at gamestop and they said november 13, i dk.... they get it 1 day b4 us ?

Comment

ok gys here

Unreal Tournament 3 (UT3) Countdown

On the startsite right above you find one Unreal Tournament 3 (UT3) release Countdown for Germany. This indicates always up-to-date the last well-known release date for Germany!. NOTE: this Countdown been based on unofficial sources and is purely speculative. As well as official information is available these will published and the Countdown will be updated.

the democountdown on top our page says the demo comes circa 30 days befor

more informationens to this: german : http://www.unrealbase.de/forum/viewt...&thread_id=465
                translated via google: http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

so i help it clares up

Comment

ok, i see.

(btw: The google translation is really poor, it's a mixture of english words and german grammar xD)

Comment

yeah it was like that carp countdown on that unreal-warfare site! that ended agesss ago and he never opened it!

(i have been busy ok!)

Comment

It would be better if you see this as a countdown for the announced MONTH, not for the real DEMO or GAME release.

Comment

our site has an accurate to the second unreal countdown

look in top right www.clan-ut3.com

Comment

Originally posted by biggsy View Post
                          our site has an accurate to the second unreal countdown

look in top right www.clan-ut3.com
                          pfffff is exactly the same - i had ever a countdown on my site ut2003 - ut2004 and now for ut3

Comment

november 12th is supposedly when the preorders ship.

Comment

30 days ahead of the game is the demo release? if thats true then only a little more than a month left to wait...

Comment

Working...
                              X