• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen this yet?

http://www.unrealaddicts.com/UT-vids/UT3-Tornado.html

I like the ending headshot.

Originally posted by iron12 View Post
    I seen this in another thread somewhere.

EDIT: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=576113

Comment

Yep, twas posted before.

Comment

Originally posted by -Sephiroth- View Post
        I seen this in another thread somewhere.

EDIT: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=576113
        Was it on these forums or another. If someone posted on this one someone please delete.

Comment

ive seen this map before but i havent seen this clip yet

Comment

looks amazing

Comment

That is impressive!

Comment

wow it looks great, and the ending head shot was just awesome lol

Comment

This is great - its something i always wondered if Epic would do it/ if it was possible. The last headshot combined animation with ragdoll physics, which i think is the best combination for a cool death.

Comment

I wonder if the headshots had anything to do with the physics card or can we expect cool headshots without the physics card. And when he hammered a tire into the tornado and it was sucked up. WOW! This is the only video that has me seriously thinking about getting the physics card. The head comes off and then you got the out stretched arms as the body slowly slumps to the floor. The original UT99 music was a very nice touch.

Comment

Originally posted by iron12 View Post
                      I wonder if the headshots had anything to do with the physics card or can we expect cool headshots without the physics card.
                      The vid starts and ends with Ageia's logo, so what do you think - you're going to get all that physics goodness without a PPU?

Not likely.

Like I've said elsewhere, if you wanna play UT3 like it should be played, it looks like you'd better plan on getting a PhysX card.

I myself have no prob with that if we get cool gameplay like the vid shows.

Comment

[Search] > [New thread] ... "Have you seen this yet?"

Comment

I have a small worry, is that Vid on DX10 or DX9? And is aegia only usefull with DX9? Coz i want to know if we can expect this kind of thing on DX10 that doesnt use(or require) A physX card.

Because i dont wanna spend loads on the physX card for DX10 just to find out that it doesnt work or w/e.

Basically i want to know if we can expect this kind of level of physics on DX10 without the need for any added peripherals such as the physX cards

Comment

Isnt it said that the 8800GTX has its own build in physics card so its gta be DX10 compatiable.

and this game just looks better and better.

Comment

I hope its dx10 compatible, and i agree, I sooooo wanna play this at its best.

Comment

Working...
                              X