No announcement yet.

Whats the odds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope mid September. Give us a little time to give our sometimes good and sometimes bad suggestions.

Comment

am I the only one that still loves torlan? It would be cool if they remade it with a new design (same layout and stuff, just necris or something cool like that).

Comment

I say October 23rd.

Comment

Something from the Necris world would be a very good way to show off the visuals, as well as the Necris themselves.

I wager they want it on the shelves by U.S. Thanksgiving (Nov 22), as that is the start of the feeding frenz.... I mean Holiday Season

It would be nice if they could give a little more time between demo and release. We want this puppy purrrfect, and so does Epic, no doubt.

Comment

please god, have something without vehicles for us old timers.

Comment

Originally posted by Skill View Post
              am I the only one that still loves torlan? It would be cool if they remade it with a new design (same layout and stuff, just necris or something cool like that).
              You mean something like WAR-Torlan_Necris ?

Comment

I'm torn between wanting them to put in one of the better maps - for impressions for people who want to try the game, and so we can see it before its released, or keeping the best of them for the game, so we don't get demo server hell like in ut2004.
                I'm sure they'll figure out how to limit it so people dont play the demo online endlessly on the all too common demo servers. That sounds harsh, but it was an issue. It could be just the map used though, we'll see.
                I wouldnt mind if it was singleplayer only actually, that would be nice if it fixed the demoserver problem.

Comment

Working...
                X