Whats the odds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the odds?

So we're reasonably confident I guess that the full games coming out in November, and that a demo could be out in October, so what are the odds:

a] The demo will be 2 or 3 maps BUT one will be Torlan lol?

b] Guess a date for the demo or at least week 1, 2, 3 or 4 of October?

I'm going with Torlan as a map simply as its been played the most, plus Sandstorm as a CTF offering. Not sure whether there'll be a DM.

I'm going with week 3 in October for the demo release.

Last week of Sept or first Week of Oct.

Torlan? Please don't even frikkin put the idea in their heads. God. We have had enough Torlan in UT2004.

Comment

Guess a date for the demo or at least week 1, 2, 3 or 4 of October?
      Don't even go there, threads are locked about that..

Comment

I expect the demo won't be released until late in october, as the game probably won't be released until late in november.

Comment

I reckon we'll get that DM-Sanctuary (the one in the comic con videos) and WAR-Torlan for sure. Perhaps we'll get Coret or something in CTF. Fingers crossed!

As for the date, I think late October, maybe even early November, with UT3 being released late November.

Comment

Let's party like it's 1999

Originally posted by ziadoz View Post
            Perhaps we'll get Coret or something in CTF. Fingers crossed!
            Coret in a UT demo? Now that's how to trigger old-skool nostalgia

Comment

Looks like mid November , so as said already, maybe a mid Oct demo. Also possibly released at same time Crysis- Crysis V UT3 - maybe a battle of style v substance?

Comment

i reckon theyll release WAR-Torlan for the demo. im hoping early-mid october for demo release date.

Comment

No one said mid November. They said November... So the demo could be out anywhere from early October to mid-November.

Comment

I bet Torlan will be the Warfare demo choice.

October 30 demo release and November 26 retail release. My guess.

I suspect there will be 1 DM, 1 CTF, 1 vCTF, 1 WAR map in the demo.

Comment

yeah that sounds reasonable with ur maps ultron, i dont like ur release dates much tho lol, make em earlier

Comment

I actually hope we DON'T do Torlan. I'd like to see one of the wilder maps, but I guess we'll see. Your guess is as good as mine right now, heh.

Comment

If half the point of the demo is to playtest and balance, it'd be smarter of them to use maps that HAVEN'T already been thoroughly tested.

Comment

I hope demo map isnt Torlan, because its too obvious.

Comment

DM-Sanctuary (almost certain)
                              CTF-could be anything (we don't know much about CTF yet)
                              vCTF-Necropolis (my guess)
                              WAR-the snow map seen in the first trailer..

Comment

Working...
                              X