Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
    RealmRPG was asking if it is possible. Of course it is easier without scripting.
    I figured somebody would mention uscript. Granted, I left my question open for that possibility, but I'd prefer to be able to at least setup multiple "levels" in the editor, and be able to view a gradient change between them.

Also, you can call Realm or RealmRPGer, but I don't care as much for the terms RPGer or RealmRPG. The RPGer surname is the trace of an old nick that I haven't been able to kick due to the overabundance of the nickname Realm and my phobia against numbers. And also because that's just who I'm known as everywhere nowadays.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope they keep in the white viewports cookie. It wouldn't be the same without every other post in the mapping forum being about this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Aectotek View Post
    yo ... which operating system do i need for the editors and can i download them or do i have to buy a game ... i only find tuts but not the editor for download if i google
    The editor is Windows only AFAIK and it comes shipped with the game (it's part of the install).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yo ... which operating system do i need for the editors and can i download them or do i have to buy a game ... i only find tuts but not the editor for download if i google

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Molgan View Post
    Yes I see now, I should stop making posts before I had my morning coffee. :]
    I had 3 RedBulls by now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    RealmRPG was asking if it is possible. Of course it is easier without scripting.
    Yes I see now, I should stop making posts before I had my morning coffee. :]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Molgan View Post
    Yes, but the beauty with the editor is that you can do stuff without having to script. ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RealmRPGer View Post
    I'd like to know if you can parametize special effects. Eg so that I can have a fire that will grow stronger or weaker according to certain conditions.
    Hmm, can't you do so already in UED for UT2004 with UScript?
    Yes, but the beauty with the editor is that you can do stuff without having to script. ^^

The UnrealKismet visual scripting looks like it could be useful, and there is also the UnrealCascade visual particle editor.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RealmRPGer View Post
    I'd like to know if you can parametize special effects. Eg so that I can have a fire that will grow stronger or weaker according to certain conditions.
    Hmm, can't you do so already in UED for UT2004 with UScript?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Phear View Post
    I hope too see a terrain editor thats a better than the last. Never could quite figgure it out.
    OMFG.. I know what you mean. I've had sooo much trouble with it.. (I guess I'm impatient.. lmao)

Anyway.. other stuff I'm hoping for?
    • Weather Control
    • Custom Music Playlist for Each Map
    • Textures and Static Meshes can be Tagged for easy searches

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    yer. i hope to see a much better set of static meshes, maybe with a list of meshes in each package, cause i HATED fishing around Epic's mesh packs looking for a suitable mesh. Took AGES.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Vendetta View Post
    Mark Rein said not to call it UnrealEd 4!!!!!!!!!!
    Of course, that post has been deleted. Weirdness.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was hoping to see a copy with BioShock but no luck. I hope too see a terrain editor thats a better than the last. Never could quite figgure it out.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    kk. thats kk... just CALM DOWN. i said "Or watever the 1 (version) for UT 3 is".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X