Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So are the Skaarj going to show up as an expansion with their own vehicles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i reckon they should add the Skaarj players in but adding in new vehicles will be too many IMO. AXON and NECRIS vehicles are fine with me. But yeah i agree bring in the Skaarj later cos theyve been in ever since the birth of unreal. They brought the Skaarj into UT99 but they werent too spectacular cos they were using the same engine as in Unreal.

Comment

Skaarj could ride on Titans.

Ive got a new idea!!!! Nali vehicles.

Comment

The XS vehicles will be ported to UT3 to serve as Izanagi's vehicle set. I figure any spare vehicles could go into a Skaarj set.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post

Ive got a new idea!!!! Nali vehicles.
          Cattle cars?

Comment

Nali warcow comeback FTW

Comment

Originally posted by [DR]Marine View Post
              Obviously, he's gone. He's ONLY the statue they put up for their game, so I'm sure he's not in the game.
              LOL, I love sarcasm

And as he was in one of those first JPG and the first UT2007 video (he was calling you for battle before entering in arena), I'm sure he's not in game too

Comment

Originally posted by kuze View Post
                I know, and I think they plan to really make the best free expansion ever and my head will explode.

I'm going mental. I want to be cryogenically frozen until this game comes out.
                how do you know time would pass any quicker? No1 has ever been frozen and unfrozen and lived (unless i was living under a rock that day)

Comment

Originally posted by Skill View Post
                  how do you know time would pass any quicker? No1 has ever been frozen and unfrozen and lived (unless i was living under a rock that day)
                  I'm sure its like going into a coma, or sleeping.
                  Your brain doesnt track time when in either of these(at least its not suppose to).

Comment

So, do we defrost Disney or Hittler? maybe both?

Anyway... funny thing to see people missing the Skaarj when they have not left yet. Nevertheless I'd enjoy the Skaarj and the Corrupt with their own brand new arsenal of vehicles... It would be a great gift from EPIC boys and I wouldn't doubt that it happened in some time.

Comment

Working...
                    X