Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamespy UT3...Reloading?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Gamespy UT3...Reloading?

    New info has come out regarding UnrealTournament 3 on gamespy

    http://ps3.gamespy.com/playstation-3.../816242p1.html

    "Control-wise, UT III will let you play with a controller or use a keyboard and mouse setup. We played with a Sixaxis, and noticed that the action felt pretty smooth for a console FPS. Primary and secondary fires both felt intuitively placed on the shoulder buttons, and both reloads and jumps worked well"

    Is their going to be Reloading in UT3 or are they mistaken?

    #2
    That really is strange indeed....I seriously doubt there is reloading, but it says right there as you've quoted from GameSpy. Maybe that is only on the console versions?

    Comment


      #3
      Well i sure hope their mistaken.

      Comment


        #4
        The only thing close to reloading that I saw in the videos was the first time the weapon got picked up, or maby he was just talking about the weapon animations.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
          The only thing close to reloading that I saw in the videos was the first time the weapon got picked up, or maby he was just talking about the weapon animations.
          Possibly, but I dont think so, it says ; "Primary and secondary fires both felt intuitively placed on the shoulder buttons, and both reloads and jumps worked well"

          Why would he mention weapon animation, along with talking about firing and jumping.

          Comment


            #6
            Reloading would rock.

            Comment


              #7
              Well UT series hasnt ever had reloading so i don't see why they would add it now.

              Comment


                #8
                sniper and avril reload after each shot, but there definitely isn't any push "r" to reload your gun stuff.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I'm guessing they misinterepted the weapon animations. In all the gameplay videos I've watched I have never seen any reloading taking place.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                    Reloading would rock.

                    *cough*no*cough*


                    Originally posted by -Sephiroth- View Post
                    Possibly, but I dont think so, it says ; "Primary and secondary fires both felt intuitively placed on the shoulder buttons, and both reloads and jumps worked well"

                    Why would he mention weapon animation, along with talking about firing and jumping.
                    Because the guy who wrote it doesnt know what he is talking about.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Probably meant weapon switching.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        It's just an animation, same as with the loading the enforcer at spawn.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
                          Because the guy who wrote it doesnt know what he is talking about.
                          So true, typical reviewer.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                            Reloading would rock.
                            No, it'd suck, it'd make the game slower.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Reloading would suck instead of rock.IMHO. And the good thing is... ...when I played UT3 at he GC, I didn't have to reload... ...so it seems everything is fine...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X