X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamespy UT3...Reloading?

New info has come out regarding UnrealTournament 3 on gamespy

http://ps3.gamespy.com/playstation-3.../816242p1.html

"Control-wise, UT III will let you play with a controller or use a keyboard and mouse setup. We played with a Sixaxis, and noticed that the action felt pretty smooth for a console FPS. Primary and secondary fires both felt intuitively placed on the shoulder buttons, and both reloads and jumps worked well"

Is their going to be Reloading in UT3 or are they mistaken?

That really is strange indeed....I seriously doubt there is reloading, but it says right there as you've quoted from GameSpy. Maybe that is only on the console versions?

Comment

Well i sure hope their mistaken.

Comment

The only thing close to reloading that I saw in the videos was the first time the weapon got picked up, or maby he was just talking about the weapon animations.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
          The only thing close to reloading that I saw in the videos was the first time the weapon got picked up, or maby he was just talking about the weapon animations.
          Possibly, but I dont think so, it says ; "Primary and secondary fires both felt intuitively placed on the shoulder buttons, and both reloads and jumps worked well"

Why would he mention weapon animation, along with talking about firing and jumping.

Comment

Reloading would rock.

Comment

Well UT series hasnt ever had reloading so i don't see why they would add it now.

Comment

sniper and avril reload after each shot, but there definitely isn't any push "r" to reload your gun stuff.

Comment

I'm guessing they misinterepted the weapon animations. In all the gameplay videos I've watched I have never seen any reloading taking place.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                    Reloading would rock.

*cough*no*cough*

Originally posted by -Sephiroth- View Post
                    Possibly, but I dont think so, it says ; "Primary and secondary fires both felt intuitively placed on the shoulder buttons, and both reloads and jumps worked well"

Why would he mention weapon animation, along with talking about firing and jumping.
                    Because the guy who wrote it doesnt know what he is talking about.

Comment

Probably meant weapon switching.

Comment

It's just an animation, same as with the loading the enforcer at spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
                          Because the guy who wrote it doesnt know what he is talking about.
                          So true, typical reviewer.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                            Reloading would rock.
                            No, it'd suck, it'd make the game slower.

Comment

Reloading would suck instead of rock.IMHO. And the good thing is... ...when I played UT3 at he GC, I didn't have to reload... ...so it seems everything is fine...

Comment

Working...
                              X