No announcement yet.

UT3 Pre-Orders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.... my neighbor works at gamestop and he told me the game was to arrive at november 13 and about the poster topic, gamestop has limited posters for those who reserved the game. I got mine and its rlly nice

Comment

Originally posted by Mental View Post
      HA HA..no more special treatment for PC players!!!((((sniffle))))....time to step up and pay what console gamers pay folks!!!
      i hope this post wasn't serious ... of course PC gamers are still getting special treatment, that's why they're getting a collector's edition at the same price as a regular edition for the console gamers, or you can pay $10 less for the exact same content.

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mental
        HA HA..no more special treatment for PC players!!!((((sniffle))))....time to step up and pay what console gamers pay folks!!!

Originally posted by da ghost View Post
        i hope this post wasn't serious ... of course PC gamers are still getting special treatment, that's why they're getting a collector's edition at the same price as a regular edition for the console gamers, or you can pay $10 less for the exact same content.
        I'm allways serious....

Comment

I wonder if Epic will make more swag like they did for UT2003/2004 with the UT Action Figures

I'd love to see a Malcolm action figure or perhaps a few new ones from "Thunder Crash" or "Iron Guard". Oh and you can't forget about the introduction of UT3's updated Necris and Krall.

Comment

uhh da ghost, you relize we make all those custom maps right. The pc gamers are the ones making new content so i dont think its a bad thing that we get it cheaper

Comment

hey guys, what methods are there by paying on amazon ???? ( sorry im new to this)

----

Originally posted by Dexter View Post
              I wonder if Epic will make more swag like they did for UT2003/2004 with the UT Action Figures

I'd love to see a Malcolm action figure or perhaps a few new ones from "Thunder Crash" or "Iron Guard". Oh and you can't forget about the introduction of UT3's updated Necris and Krall.

yep that`d be awesome, with your ideea, something came into my mind.... there are some companies that make resin plastic kits, MAYBE, and only maybe, we could talk Epic into this and make resin models out of 3D models. Artists could paint the finished model and voila a perfect action figure or why not a a vehicle.
              It would cost really much for such a transaction but id pay anything to have an ut3 model

(yes, im a scale model freak)

Comment

Buy it at amazon. Apply for thier little credit card and get 30$ off. You end up paying 29.99 for the collectors and 19.99 fo rthe game.

Comment

Originally posted by karmatized View Post
                  uhh da ghost, you relize we make all those custom maps right. The pc gamers are the ones making new content so i dont think its a bad thing that we get it cheaper
                  re-read my post again and learn that i didn't say anything about it being bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal View Post
                    Well.... my neighbor works at gamestop and he told me the game was to arrive at november 13 and about the poster topic, gamestop has limited posters for those who reserved the game. I got mine and its rlly nice
                    That's more like it! Got any pix, Brutal?

Comment

Originally posted by da ghost View Post
                      re-read my post again and learn that i didn't say anything about it being bad.
                      no but you said where getting special treatment. And i say where not getting special treatment so much as we are getting it cheaper because we make in game content

Comment

Originally posted by commiecat View Post
                        http://www.gogamer.com/Unreal-Tourna...VVviewprod.htm

Unreal Tournament III Collector's Edition Contains:

· Collectible Mini Art Book

· Behind The Scenes DVD
                        Making of the game featuring interviews with the team including Viral video content.

· Limited Edition Collector’s Packaging
                        Collector's tin with embossing and special printing.

I'd be interested in the DVD... But it'll be out on youtube a week after release, so no worries.

Comment

I'll be honest and say a poster / mouse mat / etc would be of little interest to me. Something "solid" would be preferred, like the headphones that came in my UT04 SE box. They were my best set of phones for a long time until they broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Wulf Sternhammer View Post
                            I'll be honest and say a poster / mouse mat / etc would be of little interest to me. Something "solid" would be preferred, like the headphones that came in my UT04 SE box. They were my best set of phones for a long time until they broke.
                            Yeah, a set of 'phones + mic would be something useful indeed, 'cept I already have a great set of cans for gaming (AKG K701's).

But I'd rather have a mouse pad or poster than an utterly useless Mini Art Book or Collector's tin box. WTF good are they?? :banghead:

Comment

Working...
                            X