No announcement yet.

New UT3 on PS3 video!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was sooo awesome! I felt like i was playing the game myself. The graphics are amazing.

Comment

Im like downloading a video every day and non satisfy... I mean we didn't need to see adam, i just wanted to see the monitor feed. and that was great quality... what a waste.

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty sweet.
        Thx for link.

It's time for the demo!

Comment

Part 2 T_T

Comment

Is there a part 2 already?

Originally posted by wisdomWarrior View Post
            I just wish that you could walk faster in the game. It looks too slow to walk for my liking
            That wouldn't exactly work wonders for accuracy.

Problem: can't get around fast enough. Obvious solution: increase movement speed.

Underlying problem: map too big. Less obvious solution: make map smaller.

EDIT:

But, erm... why aren't sniper rifle bullets slowed down by the cube?

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
              But, erm... why aren't sniper rifle bullets slowed down by the cube?
              As someone here said before: Hitscan weapons can be seen as infinitely fast shots and infinity divided by any given value is still infinity.
              There seem to be some things to the field that might affect hitscan weapons, though. At least it looked like that in the presentation I saw at Leipzig. It can't be seen clearly in the video I recorded of it, but upon entering the field there was a hit-effect. Maybe the shot ends at the field border, but its rotation gets stored and another shot is fired into the cube with the same rotation. Then the same happens when it's exiting the cube again, with a short delay. It happened too fast to make out, so I could be totally wrong and the hit-effect was just a bug and there is no hitscan-delay after all, dunno.
              We'll have to wait for the demo, I guess.

Comment

Thats one nice video, the graphics look so ****, love the stasis cube, really cant wait for the demo to come out.

Comment

Where is part 2

Comment

hitscan should go matrix style through the cube. would look tight. Just think of a stinger tearing someone apart, slowmo. ffs that would be sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by iron12 View Post
                      Where is part 2
                      Indeed... I want more WAR footage.

Comment

Originally posted by [DR]Marine View Post
                        hitscan should go matrix style through the cube.
                        +1

andIneedtotypesomemoreomg

Comment

Part 2 now available.

Comment

I wonder what the Frames per second is on that demo.

i know the video wasnt running with all the frames, but it felt to me like it was 30fps

Comment

tnx
                              a lot

Comment

thx alot man

Comment

Working...
                                X