Clear All

New UT3 on PS3 video!!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24261.html

Love me later!!!

Love you long time.

Comment

Holy Hi-Res, Batman..!

Comment

wow, nice catch. that's the best quality ive seen ut3 in by far.

Comment

Did he just say that you could use the sniper rifle through the slow volume????

-Last thing he said in the vid

Comment

Can't wait for part two... impressive catch!

Comment

It looks fantastic.

I just wish that you could walk faster in the game. It looks too slow to walk for my liking

The hover board thing helps a lot but if they could make it so that your in game walking pace is faster (closer to the PC version) then I'd be much happier. I'm not sure if that is frame rate related or not though.

Comment

Originally posted by NitrousOxide View Post
                Did he just say that you could use the sniper rifle through the slow volume????

-Last thing he said in the vid
                I think he meant use it on people in the slow volume. I'd imagine shooting people that are across it would be a bit difficult.

Comment

I just noticed something very strange looking at the very end of the video around 4:18 where he pulls out the sniper rifle and shoots into the slow motion cube object.

It almost looks as if he is charging up a shot for the sniper. Please say it ain't so epic :-o

Comment

Originally posted by RyGaR View Post
                    I just noticed something very strange looking at the very end of the video around 4:18 where he pulls out the sniper rifle and shoots into the slow motion cube object.

It almost looks as if he is charging up a shot for the sniper. Please say it ain't so epic :-o
                    Most likely just a bug.

Comment

Nice vid

Comment

I'm impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by RyGaR View Post

I think it's just how the sniper looks while idle. With a bright flare visible from a long distance so people can easily find the location of a sniper

Comment

Originally posted by scribly View Post
                            I think it's just how the sniper looks while idle. With a bright flare visible from a long distance so people can easily find the location of a sniper
                            Hmmm.. I don't think so. With the red tracer when shooting it's way enough to locate a sniper. I think that flare is just a bug, same with the scavenger's trembling cockpit right after climbing to the bridge.

Even this way the game seems to be quite refined.... simply spectacular! (can't wait 4 the demo! )

Comment

@original poster: Thanks a lot.

Can I NOW love you?

Comment

Working...
                              X