Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 Case mod

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    UT3 Case mod

    Devoted to the best game ever. I wonder if I could get a beta invite for this...

    (PS, whatever sports team that hat recognizes isn't mine)

    With light

    Without light

    #2
    dude, where did u buy this and how much did it cost? That's freakin sweet!

    Comment


      #3
      Is that actual leaded glass?

      Comment


        #4
        Noice!

        It's the only game worth doing a modded case theme for.

        Comment


          #5
          Awesome as, is that real stained leaded glass?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Skill View Post
            dude, where did u buy this and how much did it cost? That's freakin sweet!
            a case mod isn't something you buy, it's something you make.

            Comment


              #7
              Wohaa. I'm usually not very interested in bling but that case would really do a lot for the estate value over here. =) Gj.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by da ghost View Post
                a case mod isn't something you buy, it's something you make.
                Some people don't have the technical skill to build that, so purchase is not out of the picture for them. I can do basic case mods. I can't do anything remotely that good.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Nice Job on that case...ever think of making $$$ doing that for others?

                  Partnership would be nice

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Wow...I usually don't care to much about styling my case, but I think i would buy this one.
                    Originally posted by rAt.8^].bAg View Post
                    Noice!

                    It's the only game worth doing a modded case theme for.
                    Exactly.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Nice one. Looks sexy, especially in the dark room.

                      I've been thinking of carving/cutting the UT logo as a hole into my case's sidepanel. And a light in too.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Molgan View Post
                        ...that case would really do a lot for the estate value over here. =) Gj.
                        LOL! Molgan gets one and walla! - no more ghetto crib!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          That is gorgeous!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            thats a pretty nice case....

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Lol! Is that an Omni-Key board???

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X