No announcement yet.

Delay between using hoverboard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a delay before you can enter a vehicle again?

Anything more than a few seconds (2-3 max) just don't sound Unreal at all, sounds like a way to tell me I won't ever use vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake-SF View Post
      There is a delay before you can enter a vehicle again?
      Just so we don't start a panic:
      1. that idea hasn't been mentioned by EPIC in a very long time
      2. if it is still in, afaik, it had to do with the various new EMP devices (the IH alt-fire and the deployable EMP mines)

No one that played WAR in Leipzig mentioned it, but they may not have encountered it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
        Just so we don't start a panic:
        1. that idea hasn't been mentioned by EPIC in a very long time
        2. if it is still in, afaik, it had to do with the various new EMP devices (the IH alt-fire and the deployable EMP mines)

No one that played WAR in Leipzig mentioned it, but they may not have encountered it.
        I am not 100% sure (but 98%). But after getting out I think I was able to get in immediately. I accidentally left a vehicle due to different key-bindings that I am used to for 3.5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ne_skaju View Post
          Somewhere were mentioned, you can only re-enter vehicle after 10 second. What if 5-second delay for hoverboard so it wont be abused too much, especially inside buildings in vehicular gametypes.
          lol. I can't think of a single way to abuse the hoverboard. getting on it in the middle of a fight would end up with you ragdolled on the ground giving the enemy an easy kill. i don't know about you, but i wouldn't get on it to cross to a small indoor area. someone might shoot me off and easy kill me.

Comment

yea i think he meant that u get EMPd then u cant reenter the vehicle 4 10 seconds wile emp still has effect

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo9890 View Post
              yea i think he meant that u get EMPd then u cant reenter the vehicle 4 10 seconds wile emp still has effect
              The balanced thing to do would be that the vehicle is disabled but you can stay in as long as you wish and there are no limitations to entry. Think about it, it makes perfect sense.

Also, the disabling effect has to be visible and there must be a special effect signaling it's going to end; I even suggest for the sake of balance that slower vehicles must get shorter EMP disabling handicap.

Comment

Working...
              X