voice commands for 360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

voice commands for 360?

will there will be voice commands for the bots in the 360 version of the game, like using your headset to make them defend or attack

It was mentioned more than once, but it hasn't come up much lately.

[edit] I just realized I completely missed the 360 when I responded. I haven't heard anything, but if the hardware is capable, it'd really surprise me if you couldn't.

Comment

i would hope so, cause that would mean it would for ps3 also. i dont see why they wouldn't. You could in ut2k4 even in the demo, but that's just pc

Comment

ok that's good to know, thanks

Comment

oh well, if you can't then i guess i'll just have to cuss out the bots for being complete idiots. i hope bots are alot smarter than ut2k4 bots, and dont just run away in the middle of a fight for more ammo or health...

Comment

UT3: More Details Surface on Single-Player Campaign

These questions were directed towards Jeff Morris.

We also asked him if voice control for A.I. teammates and the co-op multiplayer feature mentioned in this video preview of UT3 would apply for the Xbox 360 version of the game. He confirmed to us that both are features of the single-player campaign, as well as the multiplayer mode.

“You can give them [bots] simple orders, like ‘Get me the Redeemer!’, or you occupy the Hellbender's turret and tell a colleague ‘Drive me to the base!’” Morris said in the GameStar interview. “This happens directly via voice control, just like in UT 2004. Only that it works perfectly this time around.”

Comment

Originally posted by Unreal Butcher View Post
              UT3: More Details Surface on Single-Player Campaign

These questions were directed towards Jeff Morris.

We also asked him if voice control for A.I. teammates and the co-op multiplayer feature mentioned in this video preview of UT3 would apply for the Xbox 360 version of the game. He confirmed to us that both are features of the single-player campaign, as well as the multiplayer mode.

“You can give them [bots] simple orders, like ‘Get me the Redeemer!’, or you occupy the Hellbender's turret and tell a colleague ‘Drive me to the base!’” Morris said in the GameStar interview. “This happens directly via voice control, just like in UT 2004. Only that it works perfectly this time around.”
              If this works half as well as it's described, it's going to be very cool.

Thanks for this.

Comment

yea thanks UB

Comment

Working...
                X