No announcement yet.

Necris/Krall.... paired? What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well all those things are based off the whole "undead" thing, even the modern-day goth thing is on that same tangent, so I wouldn't worry about intellectual copyright issues since they're all borrowing from the same "necro" pool.

Comment

I think that the Necris saw all human Sci-Fi movies where humans defeat the aliens that they're afraid of not being strong enough to win a war agains us and hired the Kralls to come help them.

But humans wins EVER!! Let's kick their *** and keep the earth to us!!!

Comment

The thing im suprised is how the Krall havent been in earlier UT games, the Liandri corp could pay them A LOT of values to fight the tournament, being earths biggest corporation and all. The Necris were assasins themselves in UT.

Anyway I wouldnt be suprised to see cross-breeded Necris/Krall in UT3, cause the Skaarj in UT99 and Nightmare in UT2k4 were all crossbreeded.

Comment

Originally posted by utzBluesman View Post
          I think that the Necris saw all human Sci-Fi movies where humans defeat the aliens that they're afraid of not being strong enough to win a war agains us and hired the Kralls to come help them.

But humans wins EVER!! Let's kick their *** and keep the earth to us!!!
          that is the problem IMO.... the bad guy has gotta win at some point ... otherwise everything would be way to predictable. Well, ok, the necris have always one in my world ....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post
            The thing im suprised is how the Krall havent been in earlier UT games, the Liandri corp could pay them A LOT of values to fight the tournament, being earths biggest corporation and all. The Necris were assasins themselves in UT.

Anyway I wouldnt be suprised to see cross-breeded Necris/Krall in UT3, cause the Skaarj in UT99 and Nightmare in UT2k4 were all crossbreeded.
            The 2k4 Skaarj weren't hybrids, they were full-blooded Skaarj. It's one of the problems of putting them in UT, they've gotta' be waaay too short to stay balanced.
            (or they could go the U1 route and make them bigger and stronger, but slower...)

Comment

just imagine a titan with destructable terrain...... if there isn't a door get your titan on the team to make one...

Comment

So assuming the UT3 storyline is canon, there's gonna be a lot of plot holes to fill.

and that, my friends, is why we need assault

Comment

Originally posted by l-_-l View Post
                  that is the problem IMO.... the bad guy has gotta win at some point ... otherwise everything would be way to predictable. Well, ok, the necris have always one in my world ....
                  But the bad guys always win... at least, some of them survive for a sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by utzBluesman View Post
                    But the bad guys always win... at least, some of them survive for a sequence.
                    this isn't frame by frame here...

**Da Ghost i agree readily. assault was awesome

Comment

i dont care if im fragging as a plain old female human. A frags a frag. People don't see your player model, they see your score.

Comment

Working...
                      X