Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by utzBluesman View Post
    This game is like sex (no better, of course): even when it is bad, it is good.
    i think that just means you need to get better experience

anyone saying a game > sex clearly aint getting the right stuff

and i almost died at the pasty post

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JimRimya View Post
    All you need to know is that you can sell or throw away all other games you may have. You will need nothing else. You will develop a debilitating, chronic pain in both wrists, but you will play on. Your skin will become pasty from lack of exposure to the sun. Your friends will dissolve away as you will no longer need them. All human contact will become pointless.

Have fun!
    i think thats just you dude

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All you need to know is that you can sell or throw away all other games you may have. You will need nothing else. You will develop a debilitating, chronic pain in both wrists, but you will play on. Your skin will become pasty from lack of exposure to the sun. Your friends will dissolve away as you will no longer need them. All human contact will become pointless.

Have fun!
    lol!!! (sry, 10 characters minimum)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This game is like sex (no better, of course): even when it is bad, it is good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    indeed hedge ... mine too, i just read a review of it in UK's PC gamer, and they had game of the year stamps and everything on it.... and it was scheduled to be released that weekend.... i had played unreal before, and loved it.... but nothing prepared me for the AWESOMENESS of UT... i was blown away, but at the same time i was glued to the screen.... for months! LOL. (still am today, cough)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I remember my first time... <fond nostalgic sigh>.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this game is about running and gunning, kill or be killed shooter type game. There is a single player mode which is ok to play. Multiplayer is great gameplay though if youhave a good connction. I personally 95% of the time play offline because the AI of the bots in this game are very good and also because i have hugely massive ping where it is completely useless playing online. But if you have good low ping i suggest play online because it is enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Have fun!
    I laughed so hard at this... It is so true and so funny at the same time.

I read it to my mom and she said, "You were pasty last summer!" xD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by karmatized View Post
    agreed! OH yeah my advice, Start drinking coffee and pick up smoking
    ha ha ha...perfectly said.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Have fun!

agreed! OH yeah my advice, Start drinking coffee and pick up smoking

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ben000 View Post
    Hi,
    i havnt got a clue about this game but have pre-ordered it becouse it looks very very cool. However i just wanted to know if it was an online multiplayer game only and doesnt have a story mode to it?
    Can someone please fill me in.
    Many Thanks
    Ben000
    if you like fast pace first person shooters you'll love the game, the end.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ben000 View Post
    Hi,
    i havnt got a clue about this game but have pre-ordered it becouse it looks very very cool. However i just wanted to know if it was an online multiplayer game only and doesnt have a story mode to it?
    Many Thanks
    Ben000

Have fun!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They have put a lot of focus on the single player side of things this time around.

Expect a very well-developed plot/story and an enjoyable one-player experience, although the real enjoyment with the Unreal Tournament franchise has always, and will always be with online play. You just can't substitute the human element.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://www.beyondunreal.com/content/articles/168_1.php

Game is multiplayer AND has a singleplayer (with co-op mode, like with Gears of War) part in it (aprox 12 hours playtime iirc)

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Im Very New To Ut, Can You Help.

Im Very New To Ut, Can You Help.

Hi,
    Many Thanks
    Ben000
Working...
X