Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What shall I look out for, in case I play Warfare again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read that the wait time is now over one hour just to play 5 minutes. I think it will get worse at the weekend. But I will try my best.

Comment

I don't think people are going to sit still and let you figure out anything that requires math.... I certainly wouldn't.

None of the complicated questions can be reasonably answered in this format anyway, and are best left to the demo.

Pick things that are fun for you, and not impossible to test when the other team is trying to kill you.

Comment

Agreed, forget the fine details. The feel of the necris vehichles is what I'd want to know.

And the orb.... The orb worries me.

Comment

fuegerstef, try blowing up the dams by the primary nodes if you get a chance. I think that will be the side objective. If you notice, they're leaking.

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
            I just read that the wait time is now over one hour just to play 5 minutes. I think it will get worse at the weekend. But I will try my best.

omg thats sucks man - but i wish your the best and good luck

I had the opportunity over one hour (5 passages) nonstop to play (thanx to Midway for this opportunity) atm i write about my
            Impressions a big big article on our sites but I think that still many hours will take to it am finished. --> LINK

Comment

-Any new announcements? (Double-kill, multi-kill, holy sh*t/// killing spree, unstoppable, godlike/// flak-monkey?)

-Are there any death messages? As in *you left a small crater*

-Taunts?!

-Dance moves?

Comment

Hey yeah dance moves is a good one, I want to be able to play air guitar with my hoverboard

Comment

The shock rifle rof + sniper rof and if the sniper seems more fun to use.

Also, if you got a chance to attack the core, was it just like the videos showed it to be? Like little plates that turn around a sphere and then you shoot them off?

From what I've heard..I can sum up Warfare like this. Onslaught with an orb. Is there anything I haven't heard about that makes it different? I know about side objectives, but from what you said, there is none. Thanks for the info though.

Comment

Working...
                  X