Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What shall I look out for, in case I play Warfare again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What shall I look out for, in case I play Warfare again?

I cannot promise that I will play Warfare again on Saturday or Sunday, but just in case I might, I wanted to ask what I shall look out for.

Currently I plan to check the following:

- Shock rate of fire.
    - Shock knockback.
    - Hellbender backseat beam.
    - Orb functionality.
    - Towing to a vehicle while on hoverboard.
    - How does the Goliath feel.
    - Can I kill somone with a Darkwalker ?
    - Are the Darkwalker's legs solid?

Please post what you think is important. (but keep in mind that it is Torlan2 only with some random peeps thrown together and I cannot decide if I am on the Axon or Necris side)

EDIT:
    Mark, what Hotel are you staying at... ...so that we can have a lot drinks together and you give the current UT3 build to me when drunk.

-The feel and strength of the turrets
    -behaviour of orbs + hoverboard (possible to ride hoverboard while carrying it? If yes, possible to attach to vehicle with them?)
    -the turning speed of the manta
    -is it still possible to do roadrages with a 5 km/h speeding manta?
    -how much damage does jumping someone on the head do? (most likely, you need some assistance from someone here ).
    -strength/weaknesses of that biorifle/spider mine/grenade launcher gun. Especially the spider mine part
    -Mark Rein's favorite booze
    -height and damage of the impact hammer. Usefulness of its alternate fire
    -balance between Axon and Necris vehicles (this is probably very hard)

That's all I can think up for now.

Comment

i guess theres no sniper? :<

- how big the pushback is from the primary shock, if there's any at all :>

Comment

- Check if the darkwalker's legs are solid (do they block fire, vehicles and can crush players).

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef View Post
          I cannot promise that I will play Warfare again on Saturday or Sunday, but just in case I might, I wanted to ask what I shall look out for.

Currently I plan to check the following:

- Shock rate of fire.
          - Hellbender backseat beam.
          - Orb functionality.
          - Hoverboard on water.
          - Hoverboard against footsoldier.
          - Towing to a vehicle while on hoverboard.
          - How does the Goliath feel.
          - Kan I kill somone with a Darkwalker ?

Please post what you think is important. (but keep in mind that it is Torlan2 only with some random peeps thrown together and I cannot decide if I am on the Axon or Necris side)

EDIT:
          Mark, what Hotel are you staying at... ...so that we can have a lot drinks together and you give the current UT3 build to me when drunk.

- Orb functionality. - it was always one orb ingame - if you lost the orb, the orb stays for 20 secounds on the ground and go reset after this
          - Hoverboard on water. - it works fully an i can confirm it - see other thread (hoverboards on water)
          - Hoverboard against footsoldier. - see other thread about Hoverboars again
          - Towing to a vehicle while on hoverboard. - really cool but the player rolls around partly uncontrolled you need practice
          - How does the Goliath feel. - not available
          - Kan I kill somone with a Darkwalker ? not available

Testmap is Torlan_Necris an yes the reedemer is on the top of tower in middle again - i have try him hahahahaha

Comment

The goliath, darkwalker and redeemer are not people

you would say "it" not "he" or "him".

Comment

Originally posted by Catzenjaeger View Post
              - Orb functionality. - it was always one orb ingame - if you lost the orb, the orb stays for 20 secounds on the ground and go reset after this
              - Hoverboard on water. - it works fully an i can confirm it - see other thread (hoverboards on water)
              - Hoverboard against footsoldier. - see other thread about Hoverboars again
              - Towing to a vehicle while on hoverboard. - really cool but the player rolls around partly uncontrolled you need practice
              - How does the Goliath feel. - he was not of this map!!!
              - Kan I kill somone with a Darkwalker ? he was not on this map

Testmap is Torlan_Necris an yes the reedemer is on the top of tower in middle again - i have try him hahahahaha
              It seems you played a different version than I did.

Comment

Please, check if there is face animation in game.

And thanks a lot for your great job feeding us with those information

Comment

It seems you played a different version than I did.
                  hmnn you played it on Midway or intel area? i was in both but most in the midway area. the map was always Torlan_Necris and yes i remeber a other map but i forget the name. LOL- ask alex he plays also ut3 with me on gc.

but was different to yours?

Originally posted by rhiridflaidd View Post
                  How exactly an orb works on an enemy node is what I'd want to know, and after that, how easy is it to survive a vehicular assault whilst shielding a node with your orb.

That and as much detail as to how vehicles handle.
                  have you grab an orb you see a way on screen - follow this on screen arrows to the next node and walk over the node - the node will full activate in this moment. will you die underway you lost the orb. the orb stay for the next 20 secounds and go then reset

i hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Catzenjaeger View Post
                    hmnn you played it on Midway or intel area? i was in both but most in the midway area. the map was always Torlan_Necris and yes i remeber a other map but i forget the name. LOL- ask alex he plays also ut3 with me on gc.

but was different to yours?
                    I fought a Darkwalker (near to the opponent's base). But, tbh, I cannot remember if it was at the Midway or Intel booth. But I think it was at Midway's.

I also got a "Topgun" with my Raptor on a Fury, if this helps you to find out if the map was different.

I will be there again on Saturday afternoon, I assume.

Comment

I fought a Darkwalker (near to the opponent's base). But, tbh, I cannot remember if it was at the Midway or Intel booth. But I think it was at Midway's.

I also got a "Topgun" with my Raptor on a Fury, if this helps you to find out if the map was different.

I will be there again on Saturday afternoon, I assume.
                      yea but the darkwalker is NOT on Torlan_Necris. Of this other yes i can remember DW was in basison the right side down (minimap)
                      this was the intel area in the midway area it was torlan_necris

Comment

we played all the same version man

some special vehicles were sometimes not available because they only do if your teams builds enough nodes. in later rounds after i met catzenjaeger i saw the dark walker one time, i think it spawns at the middle of the map... i was at full health but it killed me with one shot only

Comment

Originally posted by aLeX View Post
                          we played all the same version man

some special vehicles were sometimes not available because they only do if your teams builds enough nodes. in later rounds after i met catzenjaeger i saw the dark walker one time, i think it spawns at the middle of the map... i was at full health but it killed me with one shot only

alex i ask the epic employee and he confirmed in Torlan_necris is no darkwalker and leviathan. i have play 2 maps on this other (i forget the name sorry) was the darkwalker on the right side down - i have ask a empleyee too but i knows it not 100 procent

Comment

Here is a list:

See if you get a chance to try out the Emp.
                            Hoverboard + flying vehicles ?
                            Any new deployables ?
                            Is there a spider launcher ? (fingers crossed for a no)
                            Any spawn protection ?
                            How do weapons like the RL, Stinger and Link fare vs vehicles.
                            I could go on for a while but will stop here...TIA

Comment

i thought it was the same build at the midway and the intel-area

Comment

Working...
                              X