This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ut3

UT3 is going to be off the hook. I can't belive they got the right picture and made this game back to its ways from way back in the day of ut99... i just can't belive it, that its finnaly here and happening.
    Everything looks very good so far, nothing to be dissapointed about yet other than the shock rilfe. The shock rifle in ut99 was a big franchise favorite for (instagib) and its also what made the game popular aside from everything else... it was just unique and so much fun. The disign of the gun, the physics of the gun. the way the gun looked also had some significance.
    Dont get me wrong the design is awsome for ut3. Im glad the shock rilfe is long and slender, and not fat and bulky like 2k4. The physics of the gun im not to pleased about when u shoot. I dont like how those 3 metal rods that are on the gun push in like shock absorbers. That to me feels like the gun is weak looking. The purple beem and rod are to small also. Make it the same scale as ut99 please.or just lose the metal rods. and can u make the beem orange?
    Why change somthing that was great in the begining to begin with? what doesn't kill u makes u stronger(ut2k4)

Meh, I think the revamped shock rifle looks ok. Compared to what they did to the rocket launcher which looks like something out of Quake 4.

Comment

I <3 shock rifle

Comment

im trying to edit and add more because i have more to say

Comment

1 more line left

Comment

hehe ok. =)

The UT3 asmd looks awesome in my opinion, and the singularity combo that sucks in its victims kicks. ^^ A keeper.

Comment

I'm frankly disappointed at the whole freaking CAR that you're carrying around, that fires flak shells and flak shards. What's up with those four huge pods around the barrel ? UT99 and UT200x flak guns were nice and sleek and elementary.

Comment

I think someone early on fell in love with the idea of having complicated looking weapons with lots of moving parts. You can see the progression or follow back the evolution of the Flak and some of the other weapons but all of a sudden they mutated into these monstrosities. Maybe after I play with it some I’ll see that it was the right decision. I suppose we can look forward to UT4 having as many polys in its trigger as a whole UT3 level.

Comment

Will we have to hit the exact center of the shock ball to pull off a shock combo?

Comment

you didnt even tested it man, wait until it comes out and then have fun making a better one.

i think that the current shock rifle looks better than any other weapons.

Comment

yea i have to agree with what was said about the rocket launcher, really does look like something out of quake 4, but i still like it, and i love all the new weapons, and trust me, i hav a good feeling that their all going to feel pretty awsome when u start playing with them. wish they would release the demo already heh

Comment

Who the hell cares. Hide weapon anyone?

Comment

Only time I ever hid my weapon, was in UT1 (There was never a ****ing year associated with its name!) InstaGib. Other than that, I always had weapons show.

Comment

o great........ another dude who thinks UT3 should be a copy of UT99 upgraded with better gfx ........ getting tired of this kind of people :< ... eveything which is different from UT99 is wrong..... ZZzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by ADiTheMAN View Post
                              o great........ another dude who thinks UT3 should be a copy of UT99 upgraded with better gfx ........ getting tired of this kind of people :< ... eveything which is different from UT99 is wrong..... ZZzzzzzz
                              ADi!!

Long time no see.

Still active in iCTF community?

Comment

Working...
                              X