Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ofcourse, questions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ofcourse, questions

    Well i did read many threads around here ... and yes, Q&A but i have some too. Maybe they were already asked and i missed them... then just redirect me to them !
    so here goes:

    1. Is there going to be a VCTF ? what about VDM ?
    2. Is there going to be " make something unreal " contest ?
    3. I saw some some small videos on Youtube with interviews ( don`t remember which) and they were talking about 6 axis moment ?on hover board and an air vehicle??? which is that ?
    4. When is the demo going to come out (for PC)?(or estimated)

    Thank you very much. Sorry if these were already asked !

    #2
    Originally posted by ikarus View Post
    1. Is there going to be a VCTF ? what about VDM ?
    2. Is there going to be " make something unreal " contest ?
    3. I saw some some small videos on Youtube with interviews ( don`t remember which) and they were talking about 6 axis moment ?on hover board and an air vehicle??? which is that ?
    4. When is the demo going to come out (for PC)?(or estimated)
    1. vCTF is confirmed. vDM as a gametype is doubtful, although that doesn't mean there won't/can't be DM maps with vehicles
    2. Yes, although no details have been given
    3. Google "Sixaxis Controller"
    4. Likely a month before the game is released, so speculatively mid to late October

    Comment


      #3
      sweet, VCTF sounds pretty awesome cant wait to get my hands on a Manta pancaking the flag carrier

      Comment


        #4
        You realise VCTF exists in UT2004 as well, right?
        It can only be played on custom maps though, since there were none included in the game out of the box.

        Comment


          #5
          Juts don't add Trans to vCTF please
          trans in the only reason I don't play CTF

          Comment


            #6
            vCTF and WAR get the hoverboard when you press Q (default), and standard CTF gets the translocator.

            i.e. translocators and vehicles don't mix.

            Comment


              #7
              so im guessing vCTF will be some huge freaking maps then lots of fun for the flag carrier

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Teaio View Post
                so im guessing vCTF will be some huge freaking maps then lots of fun for the flag carrier
                Hopefully not just for the flag carrier.

                I wonder if there will be mutators or check boxes to allow the hoverboard in other gametypes?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Mort_Q View Post
                  1. vCTF is confirmed. vDM as a gametype is doubtful, although that doesn't mean there won't/can't be DM maps with vehicles
                  2. Yes, although no details have been given
                  3. Google "Sixaxis Controller"
                  4. Likely a month before the game is released, so speculatively mid to late October
                  thanks for the reply mate !

                  so sixaxis is basicly a console controler....right

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by ikarus View Post
                    thanks for the reply mate !

                    so sixaxis is basicly a console controler....right
                    Yes, for the PS3.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X