What PC do u need for Unreal 3, will mine be ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    hey ill be happy if it runs at lowest settings if got one of the earlier Intel MacBook Pro's

2.16 GHz Intel Core Duo
    1 GB 667 MHz Ram
    ATI RadeonX1600 256 MB

anyone recon ill be able to push it to medium

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Lert View Post
    Any thoughts on an AGP 7600GT, 256 mb ?
    Medium settings at most

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It depends if there is going to be 2 game binaries like the Fury game has.

Using the lowspec renderer, on a 8600GT very OC'ed, Core2 @3GHz *min* fps at 1200x900(?) was 75 on a lobby where there were more than 40 characters visible simultaneously.

On other less crowded area, I could get 8 to 10fps 640x480 on a 6200TurboCache with 64MB RAM and 32 (yes thirty two) bit mem interface. I could get 15fps with this card on Roboblitz, after I found out how to disable light and shadows
    This is basically the worst card that is available for sale. I could get 30fps medium settings on any game before UE3 ones, though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any thoughts on an AGP 7600GT, 256 mb ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CvP View Post
    my config is:
    Core 2 Duo E6600, 1GB 800MHz RAM and XFX geforce 7300GT 256MB

able to run UT3? @medium-low settings? or low?
    I would say low. compared to a 7800 (which is supposed to be medium) your card is quite slow. I think its comparable to a 6600 GT or 6800 nonGT.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my config is:
    Core 2 Duo E6600, 1GB 800MHz RAM and XFX geforce 7300GT 256MB

able to run UT3? @medium-low settings? or low?

i'd get another 1GB RAM and some geforce 8xxx after UT3 gets released...may be in 1Q of 2008...but that's a different story.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    >.>
    <.<
    Yeah I'm waiting for one of those 640mb 8800s to go below the 300 mark, maybe a new model altogether in the future.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i just feel worried for users that will be playing at 1680x1050 resolution like me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    True, he said that the machines were overkill, and they happened to be using the very same geforce 7800, if i remember correctly. You shouldn't have a problem. But lets stop making these threads and w8 for the system specs. at any rate, in the time you wait prices will go down $10 xD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    interesting

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Apathy View Post
    They said that a while ago, and at the time it was probably true.. However, at the comic-con thing that was in San Diego, I think it was Steve Polge, or someone else from Epic that said the machines that the game was being played on was over-kill for the game. The settings weren't any higher because the option simply just wasn't put in for it to go any higher in the build they had.
    Exactly!! genocide, read a little bit more. I donn't think there was any hidden message when Steve polge said "Those machines at the comic con were way over kill".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by gen0c1de View Post
    not likely, they have stated... oh if i wasn't lazy i would dig up the link, that their isn't a system out there yet that can handle unreal engine 3.0 at max settings ...
    They said that a while ago, and at the time it was probably true.. However, at the comic-con thing that was in San Diego, I think it was Steve Polge, or someone else from Epic that said the machines that the game was being played on was over-kill for the game. The settings weren't any higher because the option simply just wasn't put in for it to go any higher in the build they had.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by punkylemming View Post
    i know i was being silly

silly .. is that some kind of metaphor ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sublime View Post
    I don't care what specs your computer has. Anything that was bought "years ago" is not going to run UT3 at full capacity.
    7800gt 512mb ran gainwood special edition

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by gen0c1de View Post
    not likely, they have stated... oh if i wasn't lazy i would dig up the link, that their isn't a system out there yet that can handle unreal engine 3.0 at max settings ...
    i know i was being silly

Leave a comment:

Working...
X