Most Played Gametype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Played Gametype

So, what do you think is going to be the most played gametype...(over time)

*Votes for TAM*

Wait. What ?

Comment

Uhh.. I think Warfare, seeing the huge hit Onslaught got to be I wouldn't be surprised if Warfare would be following in its footsteps. It's actually sounding pretty good as well.
      <- never much of an Onslaught-player.

Comment

Monsterhunt!

nah, that's just what i like to play.
        Overall i reckon Deathmatch will be played most.
        Followed closely by CTF

Comment

TAM

need more words

Comment

I would of put TAM, but it's not an original game type...Plus, adding that would make people want other gametypes on there...(ictf and ons, stuff like that.)

Comment

I think VCTF with retail maps and balanced game play might be a hit too, but warfare will bring a crowd most probably. Personally would like to see more non-vehicular action, by the time I realized I could have fun outside of a Raptor in 2k4 all the nw tdm pubs were gone, same for vanilla ctf. I think if this game is supposed to last for a long time it's the core game types, dm/tdm, ctf, that needs a solid player base.

I refuse to have anything TAM related on my HD ever again thou.. :P

Comment

I dislike TAM. I think that CTF will be popular, like in every other UT series, but so will be DM and TDM.

Comment

I prefer Freon to Tam.

That would go down really well with the masses.

Comment

I said CTF. Because after all the crazy "zomg UT" has calmed down, CTF usually rises up as the most popular gametype. Although I think DM is just as popular.

But who knows, Warfare could be totally awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sublime View Post
                      I said CTF. Because after all the crazy "zomg UT" has calmed down, CTF usually rises up as the most popular gametype. Although I think DM is just as popular.

But who knows, Warfare could be totally awesome.

Yeah, I'd say CTF/TDM(and 1v1) will be the most played and dominant in the grand scheme of things. with Warfare, vCTF and whatever else taking up bits and pieces of the major population, which will be parts of the CTF/TDM people, that do other games "for fun."

Comment

well, I'm pretty sure mods will hold a VERY large majority...dm is always a favorite in any game; but, I'm betting that most dm players play other gametypes. Eh. (btw, the idea I'm trying to get across is this: all dm players play more than just dm.)

Comment

i usually play TDM, i very rarely play DM

Comment

this poll needs adjusting IGCTF is its own gametype

Comment

I put only the MAIN game types...chopping it too much would be pointless. If I did that, I would of certainly added Tam and other popular mods that people play (im bad at remembering...again, havn't played ut in a long time)

Comment

Working...
                              X