Split-Screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The console versions need to have 4-player split screen. Two-player deathmatch/CTF is near-worthless.

I understand if the co-op is only 2-player split, but local multiplayer really needs 4 players. Seeing what Incognito is doing with WarHawk only re-affirms this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sublime View Post

And no, if you buy UT for the PC there are no charges for playing online.

The only reason you get charged to play WoW is because there's always people working on new content for it. These people need to be paid.
    We always have people working on new content for UT, but we just get it for free, get more of it, and get to participate in it. Poor us.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if the supposed 360-pc-ps3 x-play is true, I hope the 4 player co-op can be online, and with different consoles. Cause i know 3 people (including myself) who will get this game, and im on ps3, my friend is on 360, and my cousin is on pc, lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Did you even read Unreal Butchers quote? It said the 360 will have 4-player co-op and 2-player split-screen.

I imagine the PS3 would be the same.

And no, if you buy UT for the PC there are no charges for playing online.

The only reason you get charged to play WoW is because there's always people working on new content for it. These people need to be paid.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok..I meant the 360 version..but I actually meant was if we could fight eachother in splitscreen?

Oh and if I buy UT3 for PC...besides the disc..do I have to pay for the online gaming(like World of Warcraft)?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, I'd think those features would be the same on the console versions.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would assume it's the same for the ps3 then, since it's kinda taken priority.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic Games’ Steven Polge, the lead designer of Unreal Tournament 3, has confirmed that the Xbox 360 version of the game will support four-player co-op and two-player split-screen in the single-player campaign, which will let you take different paths depending on the decisions you take.
    Hope this answers your question.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT for PS2 had four-player support. So I'd imagine that UT3 will at least have 2-player support.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am not sure it being possible in UT3, but if im not mistaken it was possible in Unreal Championship 2 (and 1 i guess) so it should be possible...

Edit: Doh.. too many "possibles" for one sentence

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ultron View Post
    I am pretty positive you could have dual monitors on the same PC, but not two players on the PC using a different monitor each.

I imagine that would be a possibility with Linux, but I defer to Linux gurus who might know for sure.
    Pretty sure he's asking about the PS3 version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am pretty positive you could have dual monitors on the same PC, but not two players on the PC using a different monitor each.

I imagine that would be a possibility with Linux, but I defer to Linux gurus who might know for sure.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh..Cool...

Did the previous UT games have Split Screen Multiplayer matches?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dunno about the split screen but in the previous unreal tournaments single player u build up a team of bots, your team goes up the ranks of the best of the best and you fight to win the tournament. UT2004 theres an instant action thing that you just choose what map to play, set your options up and your ready to start killing UT3 is supposedly having a single player campaign. From what I've heard u get choices thruout this and the choices you make affect your gameplay later on (i think)

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Split-Screen?

Split-Screen?

I never thought of UT3 as a gd game but now that I see...It fking rocks. But, is there Split-Screen Multiplayer?

And what do we do in Single-Player?
Working...
X